Thursday, May 25, 2006

Right that went wrong..

Everything that suppose to go right went wrong...

Habib got admitted today. His bad cough leading to difficulties in breathing. His chest was pounding like waves...

He puked twice at the office. At about 11nish I send him halfway to his mom. At 2pm I have the associations meeting, went well got to know better the vice pres who is and "otai" aka old timer in the industry. Pulled some strings I hope she can help me in gaining better access and oppourtunities in this industry. *Sigh* I'm getting damn bored!!! Stopped by at the hospital before heading home..

What else went wrong?? I reached home..the damn internet is so freaking slow and I cannot access my efx2 and some other stuffs...arghhh!!! Only Taylor Hicks made my moment for that last song..boy!! it was one hell of a performance. I hope he'll nail it..

It didn't last long coz I waited till fuc***g midnite for my cell phone which i've left at the hospital and guess what??? No handphone??? No handphone??? Shit!! Called up SIL earlier, emphasize that they should not forget my phone and just so they don't, she should give it to his brother like that instance. Did anyone even bother???

I'm hopeless without it...technology can make my brains go berserk and instability of emotion that Zahin got a piece of my mind...poor him...

Arghh!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Am just a gal said...

:) sabar sabar... kadang2 memang ada bad day.. seems everything yang dibuat suma tak kena

Nour said...

Adorable,
One of those days would agree with NZN where things just go berserk...take care!

UglyButAdorable said...

tu la tensi betull..balik nanti kena apologise ngan zahin..sian dier.. but now betta..dah dpt phone balik..

Tynna said...

Ugly, wat does SIL stand for...just wanna get it right that's all...hehe...

Hope everything's oke now....

and Yeah! Taylor Hicks!

UglyButAdorable said...

SIL sister in law laa..ehh..i'm wondering and really wanna know what you think it was??..hehh..hehh insya allah..tak better pun..make it betta laaa.. and yeahh!!! taylor..