Thursday, May 11, 2006

Clash(Crash) slimming info...

Today selepas melepas geram kat staff aku yg sesuka hati dtg keja lambat, I decided that I should go for my shopping theraphy after work. So I left office after maghrib and head to one of the small shopping complex outside kl skit. Intention aku nak gi Watson or Guardian, then get a SD Sim Card for the camera plus eat my dinner yg dari siang tadi dah imagine..creamy carbonara pasta.... oohh..i fast today and i've got 277days left utk diganti!! that's the price to pay when you played hanky panky posa during my younger days..adusss..patience..patience..mas..

While I was walking towards this shop I sort of heard a voice that goes on and on saying..excuse-me..excuse-me..agaknyer dah 5 kali baru aku perasan. heck..if it's were outside I would have scrammed like hell.. so I turned around then this one chinese lady dgn polite selambanyer tanyer,

Lady - Miss, are you in any kind of slimming tleatment?? (English-Chinese slang)

Me - Nope. (Dlm hati nak cakap la..yg i have 277days to go for fasting,that's my slimming tleatment) but i kept my cynical remarks to myself..because she's quite an elderly lady.

Lady - Ooo...why aa???

Me - You need a load of money for professional slimming treatment..and i mean a lot..

Lady - Ok..so actually aa..i wud like offer dis ploduct..very good..very leasonable price..it's very nutlitional. u know why you're fat??

Me - I shook my head (In my heart..nak kena penampar ke cine nie??)

Lady - u see aa..we are fat actually because we lack of nutlition..so by eating this ploduct of mine.. you add nutlition and at the same time can leduce weight looo..

( In my mind..me lack of nutlition??? she gotta be kiddin' me)

Lady - u know how much u spend for lunch everyday?? maybe 5-10linggit rite?? so if you take my ploduct aaa..and if you cut your meal and replace it..it will come up to the same amount infact aaa..cheaper u know..

Me - (Dammit!!! replace meal diet..hey I'm the pioneer in all ways of loosing weight..if you got ain't no money..it won't last...it needs consistency) ooo..i see

Lady - Ok la miss..so i give you my card..if you are interested..u call me ok..infact aa..i have many customers happy with this product..money back gualantee 30days, if it dun work.

Me - Ok..tq

I walked off with a glance on the card..oohh..herbalife rupernyer.. Nasib baik pompuan nie is an elderly lady and I have respect for people who have this courage to go and do selling like she did..u know..tebalkan muker..dusshh people here and there..with all my experience in customer service and little bit of sales..i dun think i can do it..

Well nevertheless....after my shoppingholic done..i got my well deserve creamy mushroom pasta carbonara and ice lemon tea...aaaa....marvellousss....now that's what i call nutlition!!!

10 comments:

Idham said...

hehehehe adorable....
u r always so adorable with ur outlook at events...
kesian lo dgn dia mau cali makan..ta lak beli eh itu ubat slimming...buleh kasi kulus itu body maa...hehehehe
keep going with ur 227 days fasting tu ...go go go!!!

idHam

maklang said...

Memang sakit ati kalau olang asyik komplen pasal wieght ni...maklang pun tengah cut down on food intake. Kata pasal lack of nutrition tu....rasanya makcik tu tersalah cakap kot....terlebih adelahkan...


Kita ni same boatlah. Kalau naik2 sama2 mau tenggelam sebab beratlaaa...

Mama Rock said...

well, when someone states the obvious memang nak kena penampar :) kalao ada orang datang kat mamarock beritau i ni gemuk, i shud answer " i tau, what's your problem..." hehehe kasi dia terkezut sikit

UglyButAdorable said...

blown away
~ go me go..276days to go..hehh. aiiyoo..itu ubat kulus bukan kasi kulus badan oo..kasi kulus pocket adaa laaa.

mak lang
~ok..mak lang mari kiter posa samer samer..kita takleh same boat mak lang..nanti tenggelam..kahhh..kahh..tapi aper pun kita tetap claaasss!!!

jennifer
~ seliously?? kalau aku reply camtu..mesti cine tu ingat aku mental..
wieehh kau kena tagged laa..apsal tak buat lagie..?? buat laa

mamarock
~ ma..as usual your reply mesti rawk..u rawk ma!!!

AuntyN said...

nasib baik ini makcik GM talak jumpa sama itu mak nya. Mesti kena dapat GM title double dose tu kan hehehe. Kasi susah mau buat helah tak mau beli lorrr

Am just a gal said...

er... please help to clarify ..
puasa yang tinggal masa kecik2 dulu also have to ganti ke.. even when I am 5 or 7 years old ke... like that one.. i'll be the very the kurus one lah later........

as long as not hit 45kgs.. should be ok.. if not ye ye tengkorak sedang berjalan

Nour said...

Annoyingnye the sales person. U see them sometimes at the LRt stations passing brochures on weight programme bla bla. I hate it when do that. Especially the ones who will follow you around the pharmacy or shop. Sometimes it is a total turn off, me end up not buying anything.

Ooooh the carbonara sounds yummy! You go girl!

UglyButAdorable said...

auntyN
~ nasib baik ah soh tu lepas bagi kad trus blah..kalau tak berpeluh la gak nak bagi reason..

btb
~ tima kasih..tima kasih..really appreciate it..:)

Nzn
~ nie kira yg tak berganti since first year dpt period. ader yg ganti ader yg tak so to make things less complicated pukul rata laa..abih crite..

Nour
~ tu la..kan..nasib nie ah soh..kalau tak..i show her my palm and say "talk to my hand"..hahh..hahhh

Berisman said...

I am willing to pay RM500 if someone has a way to reduce my waist from 40 to 35.

Anyway,I enjoy reading your lovely convelasion with Ah Soh.

Yseterday,my son took me to Starbuck and we shared a piece of cheese cake.So how to get slim??

UglyButAdorable said...

pak adib..as u can see..i'm trying to ganti posa like another 272days to go now..hahh..hahh..that cud prolly work. tapi susah laa kan kalau ader afternoon tea saner ..lunch sini..hahh..hahhh