Monday, May 08, 2006

Lonely, Sick Weekend

I took a day off today..my nose blocked, my throat feels like it's gonna tear up soon..well no thank you to the that heavy rain on Friday evening..damn!!! I need to get more vitamins..it was just few drops that hit me..mann..i'm a getting that old..swell!! So I've used up the day to hang out at Sentraal Station and read all those great blogs..i'm at D now..yay..just 22letters to go!!! If I have the patience I would have link each blog to me..but I hate going into templates..soooo complicated for someone not so IT savvy like me..

On Friday, I took my niece to the office, coz at 11am I'm bringing her to Pusrawi for that skin allergi she has been suffering since Monday. The beauty of having your own office is you can do anything you like and shove anyone you like in it... so she stays at the office, I gave a clipboard, a paper and some pens and pencils. She took my prepaid no. cell phone and off she goes to her dreamland of being a teacher..i think.. Come 11am I drove her to the hospital and met up with her mama who has arranged for an appointment with the family doctor. The doctor gave a stronger medicine and a streroid cream as calamine lotion will have no effectiveness at that stage.

So after that, both of us mama and me chatted with the doctor. My SIL gave this 'I' magazine which has a front cover of a Pilot that wrote 24 religious books. And while talking to the Doctor my SIL accidently called the Dr, Ustaz..and he kept replying insya Allah.. as per the mags these category of peeps are called "Protaz" - Professional Ustaz and Ustazah. The front cover which features the pilot, he has wrote 24 religious books and recently renovated his house to fit all his collection of books..wooo..I'm just so impressed..for me this just say that money isn't everything but money is part of everything if you know how to chanell it. in this case ..the pilot just know how to use his wealth. Before we left for the hospital, my niece whispered to me that she wants to come back with me to the office. So since it's Friday after the appointment I brought her back to the office. Left her to do her things while I did mine.. We went back home at slightly past 5 and she went home a happy girl..satisfied and even requested to follow me daily to the office.

On Saturday I had the replacement tuition for the 2 boys from 9-11. I noticed I was already sneezing by then... Got back home then left the house again about quater past 12 for a wedding at Kg.Pandan. After the wedding, and much thots I decided to go to KLCC for the Isetan sale.. bought couple of things at the lingerie department and 1 bohemian ala ala skirt and a white top at Total Women. At that spur of moment I just walk up the escalator and head to the TGV counter queue and bought a ticket for myself.. what a pathetic lonely bastard I am.... I watched Ultraviolet ALONE as that was the only available at about 5pm. Ohh..I did managed to persuade my friends via phone to watch midnight with me on the same day..so I bought another 3 tickets for 0055 for 'She's the man'. 2 movies in 1 day..is that a record or me leading a boriiinnggg personal life??? Went back just after maghrib and get myself ready for the weekly religious talk after isya... good topic for that night but as usual towards the end i'll snore... After the ustaz left it rained heavily and the wind was so strong that I was skeptical about going to the midnight show. But again after much thots and the fact that I'll lose RM22 just like that..I went and it was not that bad after all. Had some good laughs.... Got home at about 3.15am..cud not sleep so I log on to Sentraal Station again... I pratically forced myself to sleep at about 4.45am coz I'm on the 7-3 MOD shift that Sunday!!! yaikkk..

During the day I called my mom only to find out that she was not feeling very well because she fell into the drain earlier in the morning while watering the plant. I was like..miee...camner leh jatuhh??? mummy sakit kat ne..mummy pening ke?? mummy gie clinic tak?? all those concern questions popped out all at once. All she said was..mummy nak rest skejab..nanti gie doctor. Then I said bye. Soon after, I received a text from Kak Long on mommy's morning incident. Told her that I've called earlier.

On Sunday, I reached the office at about quater to 8..tardiness..tardiness... Took my checklist and did my round. Met my GM who was having breakfast at the Drawing Room, chatted and updated him on few things and got to my own table for my yummyy..yummyy..english breakfast.. the beauty of doing MOD on Sunday morning..Then I moved on..checked some rooms..etc..etc.. then I had my lunch. I specially requested from Zaki to cook for me his super duper delicious marvellous creamy mushroom pasta..heaven..heaven..by this time I was already feeling sneezy..mild mental...flushed eyes..but heck nothing can deprived me from good food!! I called home once to check on the kids, and through the clip service Maya answered the phone "Maya speaking".. I was so like..excited..how observant she is. She heard me answering my cell phone at home that way.

I was supposed to go for a massage in Sunway, but I cancelled. I was too tired to drive down..so I re-schedule for next Saturday..oohh..how i miss that massage... I got home at about 8pm changed and went straight to bed..Knackered like hell!!! Ohh..and mom is still feeling groggy from yesterday's incident..aaawww..kesian mummy...

I woke up and my mind was boggling whether should I go to work or just stay at home.. I chosed the latter..of course the "firestone" from my SIL helps a lot too..hehh..hhehh... After subuh and while waiting for SIL and 2 nephews to leave the house, muhd bluntly told me this,

Muhd - Cik Ixxxn, zahin dah ader bulu kat anu dier..
Me - Blurr..aaa...aper..zahin aper..
Muhd - He rolled his eyes and again said..zahin nyer anu dah ader bulu..
Maya interuppted - Zahin nyer bird laa...
Me - OOO....zahin... camtu zahin kena start shaving laa..
Muhd - He was giggling and told Zahin, Zahin kalau cukur tetiba luke..fuuuyooo..mesti sakit gilerr...

I was so not ready for this conversation..especially in the early morning... so shaving was what came to my mind at first...'smack me'.. aper nyer advise la ni??

After sending them off i continued my beauty aka mc sleep till noon.... woke up to a hot chicken soup and a cup of hot milo by makcik...ahhhh..heavenn.. I continued reading and updating my blogs and stop just before maghrib. Left the house at about 10 to 8 for the tuition class..I ended the class early, 9.30pm coz I was feeling dizzy and was sneezing all the way thru.

I'm taking 2 paracep with hope that I can sleep peacefully tonite and be fresh for tantalizing tuesday...

1 comment:

Idham said...

great posting...a pleasure to read..
So..how is mommieee...? Hope she recovers fast.
Puberty hair? ...shaving...adess...hehehehe..cool nye advise!
Adorable keja apa ek?

idhAM.