Friday, May 05, 2006

Jolly...Jazzy..Lazyy day...

yup..it's official..i'm on a freakin lazy thursday mood. didn't lift a finger to do anywork..well I did for just about 30mins out of the should be 8 hours of official duties. Now I'm guilty as charged. arrghhh..it's just one of those days...

why??

1. I got a call from a potential future employer..yayy..dah berangan dah ni...Ya..Allah if this is for me, please let it be..
2. I'm hoooked... to all the great great bloggers via Sentral Station..Thank you Kak teh that list is marvellous...
3. Completed my monthly report...finally
4. Just found out that me boss flyin' abroad this weekend for the next 3 weeks..notty..nottyy...
5. As per Idham's blog and comments..size does matter..fantabulous!!! big boobs..big ass..hehh..hehhh everything's big..cheeky..cheeky...
6. It's pay day..way too late..well better late than never....

When back a half past 5 and despite the heavy traffic..i'm driving home blissfully happy..

oo..she's a jollygood fellow...ohh..she's a jollygood fellow.... ohhhh..she's a jollygood fellow...laaa..laaa..alaaaa..

7 comments:

Am just a gal said...

Out of office yesterday.. came to work on Friday and started to feel like a holiday.. what a beautifull day!!

Kekadang jadi lazy lazy ni amatlah menyeronokkan

Kak Teh said...

salam, thanks for the visit too. Yes, will link today. baru sempat bernafas.

Nour said...

Yippiee..it's Friday already. here is to a swell weekend! Have fun :)

Am just a gal said...

Hope don't mind, I dah link u to my blog :)

Idham said...

Adorable:
What an adorable entry...*smile*
I had a kind of warm fuzzy feeling seeing u mentioned my name in ur entry...ah...gal, u touched a soft spot in my heart...
and YES, i have corrected the spelling on my link.
My feverite kind of women/gals are those with a GM title....hehehehe
GM = Gebu Montel! *wink*

idhAm <---Go ga ga for a GM!

Mama Rock said...

point # 1 : hoping to berangan like you once I complete my mba...soon, hopefully

point #2 : yup, same here...Sentral Station is my lepak place now! (sorry, starbucks - no time to hang out down there anymore)

point # 4 : always glad when boss is away ...can blog hop lama2 sikit :)

point #6 : payday was here and looking forward to another payday and it's only 8 may!

AuntyN said...

Thanks for coming to my blog.

1.Hope you get the post

4. My boss is never around so I know how you feel,

6. Always welcome the pay day :-)