Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy Teacher's Day

I have no specific teacher in mind that I would like to thank on this great day. The teachers that I've had all thoroughout my 11years of schooling in the same school they're the contributors factor of my success today. Be it the one that make me stand at the class corridor for not memorizing the damn poetry, the one that make me wrote 20 times of the same word using the fountain pen in cursive writing...hey i was just 10yo, what do they expect?? or make me stand on the chair for talking or sleeping or for my form 5 teacher who appointed me as the class monitor to tame me down. did it work?? it worked actually!!

So on this day, I would like to wish all of them a very happy teacher's day.

I've got this joke via sms this morning, prolly because of teacher's day. Now, I have no intention at all to upset any teachers..but I must share this with my fellow bloggers. I hope this can make all teachers laugh and de-stress even if it's just for a moment.

Here goes...

Teacher ask - Why do Cows look depressed when being milked??

Student reply - Madam, if someones rubs your nipple for 1 hour and don't fxxx you, how would you feel...??

ok..ok...don't sue if it's not funny!!

~~~~~~HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY~~~~~~

4 comments:

maklang said...

Selamat Hari Guru juga....although I am not a teacher, tapi sibuk dok wrap hadiah for my kids' teachers!!

Am just a gal said...

:)) what a joke...there u go.. all the teachers, sure laugh out loud key...

Hari ni hari guru ke? Dah lupa dah... but NZN says :-

1. Thanks to my mom, the greatest teacher in the world
2. To my dad the coolest teacher in the world
3. To all the teachers that have helped me to be what I am today...

Selamat Hari Guru..
anyone know lagu hari guru??

Mama Rock said...

hahaha..that's funny!

btw, something worng with me already - now that i realize it's teacher's day, i only remember those I have crush on...teruk kan?

UglyButAdorable said...

mak lang
~ok la tu mak lang.my SIL siap order lagi and siap wrap..short cut..short cut

btb
~hari bloggers sedunia..mesti gempak kann!!

nzn
~yup my mom is my idol teacher tu..considering i was not an easy kid..

mamarock
~ma kalau cikgu tuition boleh consider crush tak.ikikk..ikikk..