Wednesday, May 10, 2006

7 thingy...

Boo, here goes...my seven thingy tagged...

7 things to do before I die...

1. Pay all the debts be it to companies or individuals...
2. Repent my endless list of sins and complete my Hajj..
3. Find a soulmate, one that I can have instant chemistry with...and get marvellous babies..
4. I wanna be rich so I can make good use of my wealth..i.e help my family then others..
5. After the rich thingy, I would like to travel the world visit places and friends and visit Madinah and Mekah twice a year.
6. Buy a house at Hyde Park and enjoy the beautiful summer there..aaa..peace..i just love london...
7. Last but not least, make my mommie and abah happy.

p/s: If I can achieve no 2 & 7, I think i'd die a happy soul..

7 things I cannot do....

1. Live without internet access...what?? can't read and update blogs..no way!!!
2. Mobile Phone
3. My Hand Bag - I have evertything I need in there...money, mobile phone, make-up kit, precious lip balm, hair comb etc..
4. Bedak sejuk..to sooth my face at night before going to bed..Boo..this is my SK II hehh..hehh
5. Panty Liners...thanks to person who invented that tiny must need thingy for me..
6. My Car...though technically it's own by the bank still..damn!!
7. Monthly massage..aahhh..heaven..

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex...

1. The Shoes
2. The natural masculine body odor...
3. The fingers..
4. The money...
5. The brain
6. The eyes
7. The skin texture...

7 things I say more often..

1. Seriouss!!!
2. Mas Speaking...
3. Doa Makan..hehh..hehh (Eating Doa)
4. Wassup...
5. Malas nak layan.. (Dun give pissed about it)
6. Ape cer.. ( What's the story)
7. So??

7 celebrity crushes..

1. Ethan Hawke...fell in love with him on Reality Bites..
2. Ethan Hawke
3. Ethan Hawke
4. Ethan Hawke
5. Ethan Hawke
6. Ethan Hawke
7. Freddie Ljunberg..oohh..man..

Next 7 peeps that I want to do this...

Lollies..Id...Nutty...Pb....Elisa...Ms Lopeh...Nzn and others too by all means...:)

p/s: all above are written in random orders...

5 comments:

Nour said...

Hi Ms Adorable,

This is my kunjungan balas to your kunjungan balas..Hehe.

I love Ethan Hawke (yummy!) and also the movie Reality Bites. Hmm the song?? Alamak can't recall.

BTW, can I link you to my blog??

Am just a gal said...

walalala..got tagged by UAdorable... wow, the soalans the very the susahs one lah.. can change or not.... ok let me think think first - 2morow baru update..

and thanx for ur message... me always like that one.. case after case.. yg ni dah ok, timbul plak masalah baru..

UglyButAdorable said...

Nour...

I know man..Reality Bites..so old skooll..arrghh..that song..can't remember the title..but starting dier..~you say bla..bla..~ by all means sila-silakan..nyiru i tadahkan.. betulke tu??

Nzn..
Where got susah one..maner leh tukar tak aci laa..
stay strong girl!!

Idham said...

hehehe...this the first time i kena tag ni...so how?
kena tulih blog ka? hehehe...
really? u wanna know eh...

idHam...<---honoured.

UglyButAdorable said...

mesti la id..i bet yours must be damn interesting..u never fail to surprise me..mesti buat tau..

~announcement~
those who got tagged it is only polite that you response to it or I will forever be crushed..:(