Monday, May 15, 2006

Re-energised weekend

Of all the long weekends we had in Malaysia for the year 2006 so far, the last was so fullfilling for me. I felt re-energised bagai nak rak..so where and how i got this fabs feelings.

On Friday, I spend half the day sitting down at Secret Recipt reading "The Undomestic Goddess" very light reading but exciting..i kept on pages after pages and didn't even mind when the waitress apologised for taking my orders late. My SIL was roaming around the shopping complex for some stuffs she needs to get for the kids and also for both mothers i.e my mommie and her mok. She called me like after 2 hours pestering me over to Lovely Lace. So i paid my bills and headed for LL. I love that shop really I do..but sometimes the smell is to intoxicating for me..dizziness.. She bought some stuff priced over RM40 and was offered this nice souvenir at RM19.90. So I decided to get it for my mom. So with the gift, card and wrapping papers it all came out to approx. RM30, very nice indeed..We went back home..relaxed and i was eagerly waiting for AI on 8TV that night. I know..i know..everyone knows the result..bla..bla...tapi memandangkan I dun have the cable tv at SIL's house..so i've to settle with the current tv channels. Damn!!! my rawk bebeh was voted out..i was hoping on KaT to be voted out..somehow or rather she's annoying me week after week..i used to route for her..

On Saturday...the day I've been waiting for the whole week..my monthly massage thingy. So i drove up to Sunway, parked my car and jovially hopped to 4th floor for Bibik. After 2 hours I was re-energised..and it cost flippin' RM50..that make me more re-energised..i mean 2 hours-rm50..what a deal!! After the massage, I cross the bridge and walk over to Sunway Pyramid. My mind was set, i must watch "Failure to Launch" today. 1, it's because of SJP..wow that woman.i'd love her from that 80's dancing movie,,can't remember the title..and 2, semestinyer Matthew Mc something..always hv difficulties to spell it..nevermind I'm sure everyone knows who. I mean i practically watched all his movies..lurvvvv.......his voice... Unfortunately they didn't have it at that time so I settled it with watching MI3. Not bad..i must say the lead lady looks like Katie Holmes. and unlike the week before though I was AGAIN watching it alone..i didn't feel like a pathetic lonely soul...woww..massage can do wonderss!! went back home happy and got myself ready for the usual Saturday tazkirah. hhmm...i must find a day to watch FTL..I must...

On Sunday, I was blog hopping half the morning as the kids were all at their tuition classes. At approx 1pm, all of us left for Kajang for the family gathering sempena Mother's day. This year we celebrated kat rumah Kak Teh aka Mak to my nephew and nieces coz she took care of the 3 boys when they were kids, so ended up all of the n&n's call her mak. As usual she feasted us with the scrumptious lunch cum tea and not forgetting the satay kajang. eat my heart out...yumm..yummm marvellous..i took some photos of it and photos of all the cards made by my n&n's for their mum. Will post it soon.

My 2nd SIL was telling me the conversation she had with her eldest daughter, Aishah. You see Aishah started school this year and since my SIL is a housewive, so she always cook heavy breakfast for her and packed her lunch too. Her tummy is actually bloating and Ibu was concerned. So Ibu told her that she needs to cut down on her food. She cried for not able to eat nasi lemak or nasi goreng for breakfast.

Ibu - Aishah tak mo lah makan byk sgt nanti gemuk susah tau...
Aishah - Takpe..
Ibu - Nak gemuk?? betul?? nanti gemuk cam achik kat kampung ker cam cik IXXXn ker..
Aishah - Takpe..kalau gemuk cam achik tak nak..kalau cik Ixxxn nak..
Ibu - apsal??
Aishah - Gemuk cam Cin Ixxxn takpe..sbb dier cantik.

Woww...I was what??? here i am takder self confidence langsung about my looks and a 7 yo can actually noticed me..hehh..hehh..make me so proud and perasan la skejab..makcik vogue la nie..

p/s : Achik is my SIL's sister in her kampung. And we decided to not tell her about this..and bribed Aishah not to tell too.

We went back home at about 6pm. SIL brought the boys for a haircut. The rest got down and get ready for maghrib. I showered then solat and read 2 pages of At-Taubah. Dgn niat nak take a nap while waiting for Isya, i woke up at 6am the next morning.

Damn!!!
1. I missed Isya...guilty..guilty...I did it though before doing Subuh.
2. Missed my Superman series...awwww...shit..

Wonders of massage
- it can make you go deep sleep for 11hours without aromatheraphy or scented candles nonsense...aaahh..marvellous..
- bole re-energised giler babey nyerr...i feel goooooooodddd........
- make my face glow..i think laaa..

well till my next massage..i hope this can last me till june.

7 comments:

UglyButAdorable said...

weiihh..aku kalau tak pasal massage takder maknernye nak gie sunway tu!! jauh banat dr kl. kiter tgk kat sumwhere middle boleh kaa..mid valley kaa..cantik gak tu kan?? btw kau ader ym ker??

Mama Rock said...

heheh, i think the glow in you yang buat cik ixxxn lawa la tu :)

maklang said...

Agree ngan mama rock...jangan terlebih perasan...nanti susuah lak. apa2 pun kurniaan allah semenya cantik2 belaka....

UglyButAdorable said...

mamarock
~aauwww...tks ma

mak lang
~tu la mak lang..budak 7 yo plak yg perasan..humans mak lang, tak pernah happy with wht they have. hhmmm..if i were a lot thinner that cud be nice..hahh..hahh

jennifer
~ok bley laa..kul baper nak tgk?? dinner skali laa..lapo nanti susah. akunyer ym babyfaceM75

Admin said...

i also cannot live without Smallville lah!

aiyoh!

p.s. drop by lah.

Nour said...

Ms Adorable,
hellO! Tell me la where is that place you went for your massage session...hehheheh
Manalah tahu I boleh join sekali...sounds pretty intersting and reasonable!

UglyButAdorable said...

adam
~hey adam.tks for dropping by..tu la kan..can never get enough of smallville..btw genting ader criter lagie ker?? *wink*

nour
~nie private session rumah nyer..u nak i bleh bagi phone no dier..