Saturday, May 20, 2006

Friday hopes and frustrations

I took a day off today since I'll be working for the whole weekend. A friend of mine have booked our long overdue free appointment for facial treatment. So we met up and had breakfast at BB Mc'd and adjourned to the Beauty and Slimming Centre. Turned out she was the one who will have the free facial and I had to settle with the slimming treatment..damn!! Heck..just go for it..it's free anyway. But NOOOO!!! after a bit of convincing from the ah moi I added another RM90 for the fat burner oil..i knew it..somehow mesti terjebak!!

After taken my body measurement yg aduss!! cannot be view here, the expected question asked..surprise?? NO. Here it goes agaiinnn...

Ah Moi - Miss Mas aaa..u dun want to try our slimming treatment aa??

Me - Ah Moi aa..slimming treatment manyak pakai duit..so saya takdek duit..saya cakap honest..sbb saya tak mau u cakap dr a sampai z..lepas tu saya tak ambik u punyer course..buang masa kann???

Ah Moi - OOO..ok laa..

Pheww..settle..

After couple of minutes..I went to the room and a lady told me that they didn't have any trousers of my size so I have to keep my jeans on. Helloo??? what kind of slimming centre niee? size aku pun takder..dgn selambanyer I asked, miss you dun have my size then your customer all smaller than me aa?? She replied - Ya loorr.. like that aaa..it's not slimming centre laaa.. she just smile..mesti berasap dlm hati dier..dah la free..nak komplen plak..

2nd stage of the treatment she gave a a disposable panty..aiyooo miss, blum buka sudah tau tak boley pakai laa..takpa..takpaa...saya angkat saya punyer sendiri..no ploblem.

After the whole treatment completed all i felt was my body feeling sticky and i needed to get the hell outta there...

While waiting for my friend to finish her facial..a lady slightly smaller than me walked in. Another Ah Soh. Somehow or rather..people like to initiate conversation with me...

Ah Soh - U dtg bikin aper?? bikin slimming kaa?

Me - Ya laa..

Ah Soh - Aper tleatment u angkat?

Me - Saya aa..free punyer aa..itu voucher saya dpt.. u??

Ah Soh - Wa angkat itu slimming tleatment aa..ini follow up laa.

Me - Sudah berapa kali buat?

Ah Soh - 5 kali..manyak mahai oo..Dkat 4 libu aaaa..lagi dier kasi suluh saya bli itu cream. Itu cream aa..dia cakap ader effektif pakai sama itu tleatment.

Me - OOOO...ader efecktiff kaa?? berapa sudah hilang berat?

Ah Soh - Biase sajer..selupa..saya kasi timbang dilumah..talak kulang pun??

Me - Talak kaa?? (dlm hati..ehh.pasal aku pun cakap cam cina niee) So aper pasal u talak cakap samer itu orang??

Ah Soh - She just shook her head..and smile..

Conversation died when my friend appeared..Ok la..miss saya pegie dulu..good luck aaa..

Phewww...twice in 2 weeks on slimming session talk?? Tak kurus-kurus jugak..malas nak layan...


While doing the rubbish treatment..i got sms from my SIL that Masyitah warded due to brochitis. Oooo...there goes my Da Vinci Code plan for the night..takper laaa..sacrifice..sacrifice

Had my late lunch at about 3.30pm then when shopping for some dvd's since I'm already there at Sg Wang. Both of us bought 10 cd's so that we can get 1 free. Yayy..it's dvd's weekend. I bought Ice Aged 2 for the kids to watch if they behave..muuahhhaa..muaahhhhaaa...can't wait to see them behave for the dvd...*wink*

Went to PUSRAWI saw Masyitah..awww sedih betul kalau tgk kids with wires here and there. Went back about 6++ to fetch the rest of the kids at home. Did Maghrib, went to Mc'd for dinner..twice in a day?? camno nak kurus?? Then speed off to hospital. The day before I was at Tawakal to see a friend who just gave birth and today PUSRAWI for Masyitah..esok tak saper la plak?? Watch AI at the hospital..damn!! frust jugak Elliot kuar..it would be good to see both of them in finals.

Went back at about 12ish..and found out that Tok and Tokki is spending the night there. OOhhh..frust nyer.. why??

1. The streamyx access is in the room where Toki slept in..so there goes 1 night of blog hoppin.

2. Tok slept in front of the tv because she can't stand the ac in the room. OOhh..hancuss harapan nak tengok dvd...keciwaaa...

So I slept with my jeans and t-shirt...:( Frust giler.. i better highlight to my SIL about this tommorow..stress la..if they gonna sleep for another night.

All in all the day started with full of hope.but ended in a frustration mode..Hope Saturday will be a better day.

Berkorbann..aper sajerr...dvd dan lap top kuu...

10 comments:

ays_as said...

siannya Masyitah..get well soon ya!!
hmm.. reading ur post make me missing mcd badly and osso remind me to my spa treatment..hmmm

Am just a gal said...

Hi UAdorable..

:) watched Da Vimci Da Code.. I don't really like the movie, banyak kali tertutup mata.. and even tertido.. :)

UglyButAdorable said...

tks isas..insya allah she will be discharge today. Memang kan sometimes nak makan MC'd kat abroad susah..tapi ader at one time...dah kemaruk sgt..i makan gak..boleyy?? bacer bismillah trus masuk..iisshh..tobat tak nak buat lagie..

UglyButAdorable said...

Hi NzN dearie...

ye ke tak best..ok takpe..if i wanna know gud or bad.mesti gi tgk..if i tido gak...makneynyer..tak best..
hv a great sunday yaaa..

booGie said...

pegi jogging maaaa... lagi save money wor.
d da vinci code? just take ur time, no need rush2 to watch. biasa saja.
p.s - tak jenguk ke Toki dlm bilik tu? ntah2 blogging jugak. :)

UglyButAdorable said...

jogging sowang sowang cam ngeri gitu..terbayang-bayang org kena colek la..rogol laaa..

da vinci code tu apsal..not up to expectations kaa??

eehh...cud bee laa?? but takder kot..bilik golap jerr..kalau gelap tok dlm ader kemungkinan tgh dogging ooppss "blogging" hahh..hahhh

Nour said...

hopefully masyitah gets well soon.

Have never tried any slimming treatment yet..horrorla coz selalunya the beauticians are always badan cute mute punye..and they always have things to sayla...:D

Psst I did the same thing masa kat abroad dulu, ada one time I gi McD and beli chicken nuggets and said bismillah. Pass tu balik rumah sakit perut! Pas tu taubat dah!

Have a gd weekend!

UglyButAdorable said...

tu la..biler tgk beautician tu cam hopeless jer kan??

Mama Rock said...

eh tak dapat blog hop pun banyak jugak entries over the weekend :)

UglyButAdorable said...

hehh..hehh..sbb pagi pagii..tokki dah kuar..so aper lagie..zasss laaaa...