Saturday, May 27, 2006

Friday Fiasco

I'm all drained out. Remember my 11hours beauty sleep I must have weekly, well I didn't quite manage to do it for the past 3 weeks or so.. Not with all the stuffs going on these 2 weeks with Masyitah and Habib in and out of the hospital, the big boss is back from outstation and guilty....guilty, all the late nights spend on blog hopping.

It was raining cats and dogs and just about when I want to make my way home my colleague called and said there's a huge tree fell right into the middle of the road. And since the area logistics is a one way street, like it or not him and me we have to figure out a way to solve it. We gather our team plus the securities and gardeners we managed to remove bulk of the big branches under the rain. Well I was holding an umbrella while doing it, can't have all the men drooling at my boobs under the white shirt can I?? Even with the whole bunch of us, it took us about 45minutes to do it. City Hall will come only the next day because they need to attend the other falling trees in the city.

I got home in under 30minutes even in the messy wet road..thank god for that short cut..if there's one thing I'm good at..that's my sense of direction. I had to bring the kids to the hospital today, coz they didn't go the night before. I was really knackered by that time.. Got home, showered, shouted here and they a little bit to get the 3 kids ready then I got a call from Toki that he wants to treat the whole clan for dinner. So off to dinner at about 8tish. The theme was Thai food. Damn good!! despite me being tired i still whacked that siakap steam and tiga rasa..uuhh..yummy..marvellous.

When we reached the hospital, I told the kids to go up and I just need to take a quick nap in the car. I dozed off real fast. The next thing I knew, they were knocking on the window. Woke-up..still in dizziness and still sleepy..I drove home. Alhamdullilah I managed to hold my eyes from closing for another 30mins. I reached home grabbed my mattress and bunk it in-front of the tv and zasss..while i'm still dreaming I made sure the boys did their Isya..

Ohh..and I suppose to go for X-MEN III midnite show but for some reason and misunderstanding between my friend and that damn TGV ticket counter peep..she somehow didn't manage to get the tickets which I've booked 3 days earlier...Ohhh..i was so looking forward to it... blessing in disguise i think?? one, because i was too god-damn sleepy that night and would have wasted the ticket and two, i should not and never have intentions to leave the kids at home when their mom is not around...somehow or rather up there did not permit me to do that..and this is not the first.

So everything was a fiasco..total failure day for me except for the yummylicious dinner...

And did I manage to get the 11hours beauty sleep..no..oohh..that is like luxury nowadays..

11 comments:

s.u.f.f.i.a.n.r.a.s.h.i.d said...

peeehhh...bila baca posting u,i terasa mcm i one of the actors in ur story ,really adventurous,bz betul,u really2 a bz women dont cha?ok jgk ek atleast u have somethin to do in one whole day...heh

maklang said...

x-MAN 3.....tak sabar nak tengok..faveret cerita tuh...

ays_as said...

mak aii... bz bee sungguh... rasa mcm melompat2 dari satu tpt ke satu tpt... anyway take care yaaaa!!!

Am just a gal said...

at least the yummilicious dinner can cover all the failure... 11hours sleep?? baby boleh la tido mcm tu kan, nowadays dapat tido 7-8 hours pun dah more than enough

Nour said...

Hang in there woman! 11 of hours of sleep?? Lama tu.. I will get pening if I sleep more than 8 hours.

Arena said...

Salam ..

11 hours of sleep? I got my best 10 hours of sleep, one working day last week.. Best giler...

ayong said...

nasib baik takde darah tinggi...an adventure day...reading through it feel like i was the one climbing mount kinabalu...

UglyButAdorable said...

virus
~sometimes i do wish that i can find a day where i can lase around doing pratically nothing..aaa..i wonder when..

mak lang
~kawan mas ajak pie mlm nie to compensate the other night...hahh..hhhaaa...yay!!

isas
~yay..tks u take care too...jgn lompat byk sgt..

nzn
~u know actually peep say camner can sleep until 10hrs?? i tell you this one can..ohh boy i can..

UglyButAdorable said...

nour
~as i said to nzn..i can reeeallly sleep that much..tapi not everyday laaa..

btb
~takpe kita nak pi tgk mlm ni..eeiii..tak baik tau beli dvd haram...eehhh..ader citer aper lagi??

arena
~i hat chu!!! i still didn't get mine..oohh stress!!!

ayong
~haaaahh..tu la nasib baik takder high blod pressure...tapi high blood pressure ngan the kids tiap tiap hari laaa

Mama Rock said...

8 hours of sleep is pure luxury to me :)

UglyButAdorable said...

yes..ma i understand ma..nak dapat 8 pun susa skang nie..