Thursday, June 29, 2006

Showing off aka perasan bagus..

As far as I'm concerned I'm just counting my days here. I've made my peace with the jerk and life goes on.

But I can't help myself..there's always something to write about him. I've refrain myself from doing so.. But today it's exceptional..i must write about him..not out of anger or anything related to it..simply because I will have a memory of this when the time comes....aaaa..victory awaits the patience..

Bit of chaotic today for the butlers department. They have 3 arrivals. I repeat 3 arrivals... Need I remind that we have 13 suites therefore 3 arrivals is like a big huge major chaos!!!

To add problem to this "busy" time, his staff promised a newly arrived guest that he can press 3 shirts on complimentary at 12pm. To make long story short, I said that this cannot be on comp because it has past the regular pick-time, so it has to be charge at express rate.

I gave the dickhead the number of our laundry company and he called. After awhile I call the laundry supervisor asking him whether or not his giving complimentary pressing for the 3 shirts. He said of course no...and the dickhead did not even mentioned anything about complimentary. Not that he cannot give complimentary depending on situation but you've to ask and not assume. I told him to clarify this matter with the dickhead and call me back.

I called him again since I did not get a return call. When I called he was pissed saying that the dickhead shouted and accused that he lied and he could not even understand half the words he was saying. Stupid, pathetic, looser..that was some of the words described. And not to argue over 3 shirts pressing he will do me a favor and just do it for free. Said thanks and goodbye.

I saw the dickhead later and told him that the laundry supv was not very happy on how he handled the situation..blaaaa..blaaa..blaaaa... Of course he gave a different version of it.

What make me puke was, at the end of the conversation.........

"Mxx, I belum lagie tunjuk I punyer level yg real on handling things...maser I kat Palace dulu..i make it simple..i called and ask for things..if i dun get what I want I'll change them..bukan susah sgt..sbb i baru kat sini jer..i tak nak tunjuk lagi power i"

Dan disebabkan, I'm counting days here, I just nodded, smile and left.

euwww...he's so full of himself..totally..nak muntah..tolonglaa..condencending tak tentu pasal..

On the last management meeting, he was telling the whole table dgn confidentnyer,

"Err..this weekend we have a group arrival. They will be staying in this suite etc etc..and so on so forth.

Interruption from the GM - Group arrivals? Only 2 suites??

"Err...only 2 person arriving...

Interruption from the GM - Since when we call 2 pax arrivals group??

"Err...this is like small group.

GM - OOO...small group and he smiled.

All of us at the table also smiled..me and NMN gave each other a look that says "he made a fool out of himself"

The longer I stay with this jerk..I'll be cuckoo soon...hahh..hahhh..hahhh...

But my point of this post was to find out why certain people have to be so full of themselves, boast and cakap macam bagus just to gain recognition or respect. Respect has to be earn, there's no other way around it.

17 comments:

maklang said...

I totally agree with you Mas...tapi nak buek camno...some people reallt think "I'm the best!"

Sabo jelaa...and take care!

Freak and Geek said...

i hate those kinda people..
they think the world revolve aroud them, ONLY!

Mama Rock said...

ramai orang cam ni tau...so prep yourself to meet more in the future :)

ayong said...

nape tak bagi tendangan ultraman power.. lps 2 ckp i tak nak tunjuk lagi power i..

poraah punye orang..

ayong said...

masukkan dlm senarai nama orang yang patut di pukul sebelum berhenti kerja.

Mr Hobo said...

I suggest Bobbit sama dia

UglyButAdorable said...

~mak lang~
menghitung hari ni ML oii..maleh nak layan sebenarnyer..sajer nak jadi bahan tulih..tks anyway..

~btb~
bro..i upah u boleh kee?? kiter kan ghetto superstar??

~fng~
tell me about it. kalau betul satu hal laaa..inie?? tong kosong!!

UglyButAdorable said...

~mamarock~
tu la sometimes i forget the world is full of cruel people....must keep remind myself this..

~ayong~
hahh..hahh..hahhh..ganas!!! ganas!!! suker sukerr...maybe i shud do that..hehh..hehhh

~mr Hobo~
yaa..bobbitkan dier..hampas!!

pinky angel said...

hi mas..

my boss punye wife cerita haritu..

"dulu kat opis ni, time akak mula2 keje dulu belambak dpt card. Semua kat berkenalan ngan akak. Tapi sangkut kat En. *** kamu tu lak. Tak mainla yg dok kat bawah2 ni, bos terus!!!"

chantek la sgt cakap mcm tu. kalau chantek tu takpe..eiii...

UglyButAdorable said...

~pinky angel~
kahh..kahhh..kahhh...boss you tu kena mandrem kot?? muahh..muahhh..rezeki dier la tu..tapi cakap mesti up jer yee..tak leh kurang..tak paham..tak paham..

Nour said...

I can't stand people who are soo full of themselves..tak sanggup..But my theory about this pple is thatt they are pretty insecured themselves! And I feel sorry for them!

Hang in there girl!

UglyButAdorable said...

like..is this guy for real?? conclusion nyer malas nak layan..

cheers!!

Idham said...

adorable:

Boleh climb walls kalau kena deal with this sort day in day out...
Feel for u Mas.
Need to get details...nanti I balek Cuti seronok jugak gi ur hotel deman nak jumpa this DH minta service itu ini...tengok macam mana dia terrer handle..

Idham

UglyButAdorable said...

muahhahhh..muahhhahh..u shud do this bro..pastuh u invite i as your guest..nak tgk muker dier tu gelabah beruk..pastuh jgn luper speaking english berabuk ngan dier tau..hehh..hehh..evil..evil..

Idham said...

*keluar tanduk*

kakakakaka<---ketawa ala ala arwah mahmud june....

idhAM

Ordinary Superhero said...

Jangan lah blah dulu. Nanti I tak de bahan nak gelak guling2 kat opis while reading your entry lagi. Kah kah kah. Crazy la this guy.

UglyButAdorable said...

oohh..dun worry bro..for the next 3 months there's more to come.