Saturday, July 01, 2006

Friday Frenzies..

There's lots of things I wanted to crap about yesterday. From the morning I started my car to work sampailah ke malam hari. Weird kan..when the pc it's not in front of you, berjela-jela idea datang, but the moment we tap our fingers on the keyboard terus kena mental block..

I've decided to permanently changed to The Bing Bang Breakfast Morning Show on Fly FM hosted by Mr Fly Guy himself and Natalie for my morning drive companion. I really like this Natalie girl, she's like breath of fresh air..excellent voice..the kind yg tak meluat dengar, casual and natural english and the malay pun not so bad. When I left KL Fly Guy was still attached to H!tz FM and he's collaborating partner was Lil' Kev. Biler balik KL, it changed and I didn't quite like the new team. Like no zest gitu..but after quite sometime I got used to it and they're ok. Then Fly FM came and Mr Fly himself is back. But without Lil' Kev..so I was a bit skeptical. Today however something in the show that I can't remember what was it made me decide that I should stick to this morning show as my driving companion in the morning. I also like how they give the weather report..macam.."get your bikinies ladies...or it's sultry, hot day today..and whoever punyer suara tu..sungguh sedap didengar.

-----------------------------------------------------

Also heard over the radio about the Ministry of InfoTech will come out with a guidelines on judges of reality tv shows. Well..talk about freedom of speech... This must be the impact from the AF4 concert a fortnight ago where the main judge gave some non-related comments. Talk about big mouth too....

-------------------------------------------------------

Last night I had the urge to makan something from a simple gerai tepi jalan. Like char koay teow, sotong kangkung, nasi paprik ker nasi pattaya kerr dan bermacam2 lagie. This excludes the kedai mamak ok. I went back home hoping to see ader tak any of my nephew or nieces that I can bribe to go dinner with me..only Mashitah and she was sleeping soundly. How pathetic is that?? nak pegi makan kat gerai pun takder kawan..oohhh..sedihnyer..dah la takder live telecast argentina vs german on the non-cable channel. And so I decided to tapau char koay teow and sotong kangkung, if I don't satisfy my urge soon, I'll be craving for more and like my head asik la teringat kan benda tu. Have you been like that before? Like if u want it so badly, you've got to have it. Kalau tak, buat aper pun tak kena.

So while I was waiting for my order, I saw the menu board. I think Malaysia is a country blessed with mix races that our food has become fusion. Am gonna list it down..

Nasi Paprik, Nasi Pattaya, Nasi Kerabu, Nasi Dagang, Nasi Lemak, Nasi Goreng Cina, Nasi Goreng Kampung, Nasi Goreng Ala Amerika, Nasi Bubur...

Ohh..I almost forget. During my college time, zaman-zaman where money only resources is FAMA (father/mother) this junior of mine created this name for his usual order especially dekat-dekat hujung bulan.

Nasi Jazz - Nasi putih, telur dadar, sambal belacan and sup kosong. I tell you sedap nyer nasi nie and sometimes I still crave for that. And it only cost him RM1.00. Murah giler babas kan??

Anyone care to add other kind of nasi??

---------------------------------------------------

Alone at home, putting aside Ija(maid) and Masyitah I ate my tapau food while watching One in A Million. Next option since the house has no live telecast of WC. Only last night I managed to watch the full show, I think it was about an hour and a half. Before, selalunyer dapat la tengok the last 20minutes ker..and that was during the preliminary and elimination stage.

Imagine singer yang terpaksa fight against Dayang Nurfaezah..oohh..dear, memang la takder chance...even Shafinaz and Paul gave only good comments on her voice and some constructive critiscm on the way she delivers it.




And then I saw this singer, in my mind I thot I've seen her somewhere. After she sang and I thot it was a weak performance, Paul gave a remark mentioning something about her sister being a superstar already..oohh...no wonder..rupernyer adik CT Nurhaliza?? Sairah..i think so..should be..can anyone confirm this??

As expected she was eliminated. After choosing the best 10, the 10 that were eliminated were given another chance. Next week they will have to perform again and judges will pick 1 and the sms votes will decide on the other 1. So this Sairah was saying, "saya akan buktikan yang saya mempunyai bakat". Maybe she should get some pointers from her sis ehh.. The singer that was going against Dayang, was saying "Terima Kasih Dayang kerana memilih aku" I dunno whether she meant it. But I think Ching is a performer in her own way..I mean who would come up on a stage in a floral printed with black base dress in a pink wellies..and she did with style..like Gwen Stephanie ala ala..pakai aper pun cantik. It must be a nightmare to go against singer that already have a strong fan base and excellent credits on vocals from almost everyone.

-----------------------------------------------

oohh..well..got sms as soon as I woke up, the argentines lost last night to the hosting team. looks like I have to change my startegy..masih lagi tak nak support German..dunno why??

Have a great weekend everyone...

13 comments:

gravtkills said...

i hv switched to FlyFM for quite some time now

skrg nie nasi putih je pun dah rm1

Hajar said...

i think u can find lil kev at a pet shop in hartamas...

wc final: brazil vs germany. ;-)

and yes, sairah is siti nurhaliza's sister. i think she copied her sister's style a bit too much...

Hajar said...

huwaa... brazil lost... :(

Nour said...

yeap ..she is CT's little sister. I managed to watch the first few shows, the sister siap ambik classes dgn juliza tak silap I to improve herself.. Well honestly I dont think she can sing.

Hmm, this is the first time I dengar nasi jazz! You can get superb char kueh teow kat Wisma FAM, kelana Jaya.. i tell yo u sedap giler babas :)

maklang said...

Sedapnya lagu...I love Chicago.

Nasi memang banyak jenis, tapi maklang paling suka kalau makan nasi dengan lauk yang sedap!!!

Tynna said...

I can't say much abt yr radio station Ugly coz I'm way back in S'pore....hehehehe....but I do love Dayang Nurfaizah's voice. it's very original..

Pls, pls, pls.....dun give me Ning Baizurah.. she sounds like she's choking!(she's pretty tho)

booGie said...

Aku nak suh kim salam je.
Kim salam kat yang kanan skali dalam gambar.
Dia teramat lah kiutnya.

Lollies said...

wei lama tak ada kat efx2?

UglyButAdorable said...

~btb~
englunddd dah outt...:( changed strategy la bro..france plak.

~gravtkills~
yup..that's aku kena balik langkawi kalau nak nasik jazz..slurpp..

~jade~
weeii..for real kaa??? at hartamas?? wot he's doing there??so team aper nak support?? unfortunately she cannot copy body siti..hehh..hehh..evil!!!

UglyButAdorable said...

~nour~
yes me too think that she cannot sing. boleh pun ala ala karaoke laaa.. one day must go out together gether and eat that char koay teow wokehh..

~maklang~
nasik ngan lauk yg sodap..biler la nak raser ML nyer penangan nie.. yes chicago one of my favs till now..

~blackfeline~
DN tu memang classy suara dier kan?? ning i must say soprano nyer kinda voice la..and past 30yrs old she looks damn pretty nowadays..

UglyButAdorable said...

~boogie~
udah ler boog..jgn la berangan...

~lollies~
kau la kawan yg baik..concern kat kehilangan aku di efx2..hehh..hehhh.. nanti aku balik semula ok..

Lollies said...

tidakkah ko tau yang aku cintakan ko?

UglyButAdorable said...

aku cinta padamuuuu sungguhhhhh... *ko bayangkan la lagu sheila majid tu*..hehh..hehhh