Thursday, June 01, 2006

A hoax!!!

From the desk of Robin G,

LPR Marketing Sdn Bhd (282141-M).


Thank you for your application.



We are pleased to announce that your application is in fact a “match” to the “profile” of the types of positions which are available. I wish to interview you personally, which is why you are not being contacted by my secretary but by me in person.



As we are expanding our business here in Asia, we need Part Time & Full Time Dynamic & Resourceful Leaders to work in our - “WELLNESS - HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION” - for the following departments:



• Customer Care Services

• Customer Care

• Recruitment

• Team Building & Management

• Training & Coaching



(Approximately 1 out of 50 resumes are selected to meet us personally).

Our interview schedules (last approximately 1 hour) are as following:



- Wednesday 31st 8.30pm,

- Thursday 1st June at 12.30pm OR

- Friday 2nd June at 11.00am.

Above interviews will take place at Central KL areas and addresses will be disclosed to you when you SMS us back on our Office Mobile number confirming your interview slot with your FULL NAME. After the confirmation, do come in your smart business attire, 5-10 minutes prior to the meeting. You do not need to bring your resume as we already have your profile. Just bring a pen and paper, as you may have questions and you might also need to take some notes.


Office Mobile Number (for SMS Only) : 016 2149118

As you are specially short-listed from our list of candidates, we are definitely looking forward to meeting you personally so we can have a formal introduction of yourself and our company and knowing who we are working with in future.

We will be looking forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely,



Robin G.

LPR Marketing Sdn Bhd.

--------------------------------------------------

In my effort to make extra bucks to accomodate the ever increasing cost of living I've submitted my application form to the above company through jobstreet. When I got the e-mail I was contemplating whether should I or should I not go considering they've contacted me via e-mail and interview appointment were confirmed via sms.. At the very last minute while applying my lipstic somehow I have an urge that says I should google for this. And so I did...I stumbled upon a blog. She actually went for this interview..boy ohh boy!! was she flippin' upset!!

And I found that they're fucxxx' MLM company and the interview appointment was actually an introduction to their products...Damn!!! If I have not googled this I would look like a fool in my 100% wool+Egyptian cotton Edmund Ser's uniform walking into MO where I'm bound to meet my association members and again look like bozo the clown if they find out that I even considered to go for this freakin' interview!!!

I will never ever do MLM!!! it's so not me..selling in MLM is not even in my last survival kit (OUT OF JOB) contingency plan.

Jobstreet should not let this bugger advertised in their web...this is a con!!

6 comments:

Mama Rock said...

hahaha...i can never join MLM, not cut for direct sales la. buy nad use the products, maybe la if the price is not hiked up beyond the sky :)

Am just a gal said...

Adorable.. sorry, bear with me.... never heard that.. what is MLM?

Idham said...

MLM=Multi Level marketing or...boleh jugak
MLM = Mau Lari Mana? <--they say this to their prospects! haha...i will run faster than kena kejar tebuan bila nampak one of these MLMs people.

happy u escaped that one!!

eh, how was the spagehtti?

idham

Nour said...

Damn..ada jugak org buat kerja macam ni...Luckily you were fast enough to detect! Way to go girl...and thnx for informing us all.

Nore said...

u shld report to jobstreet abt this..luckily u googled abt this company..tak ke pelik nak dtg interview pon kena confirm by sms..

UglyButAdorable said...

~mamarock~
tu la kan ma..setakat beli co***y ke and other tu ader laa..namer nak buat..takder laaa..

~nzn~
dah berjawab dah by our bro Id...:) no problem asking..malu bertanye sesat jalan kan??


~Idham~
hahhh.hahhh..mau lari mana? i like that... spaghett tu for next week..will take pic off course..nak tunjuk ka sifu..

~Nour~
Yup..i thot it's my obligation to blog about this..so lagie byk org google about this..ore results will come out..

~Nore~
memang hantu company nie..minah y dah kena kencing tu dah report kat jobstreet..