Monday, June 12, 2006

Real world vs Blog land

~Real World~

Stayed off the connection over the weekend..infact the whole week apart from some nice happenings my pms still gets the best of me..:(


Met one of the bloggers early last week..this is the 2nd bloggers that I've met in person since I've started blog landing. Bubbly cheerful lady..it was nice of her to give me a "hometown" souvenir since this appointment pun was not confirmed at first.. The rest of the day was busy..had to go with the GM's driver to Semua House to look for buttons to replace those missings. I was feeling hyper sensitive the whole week over a small tiny issues...dang!!! why do we ladies have to endure this pms thingy..aarghh!!!

I was feeling hyper sensitive over :-

~ that my car had to be parked outside and for that every month I had to send it for polishing. The house have 3 cars plus my car..so the big mpv sudah semestinyer be perfectly park under the roof, the 2nd tiny car next to it @ a 45degree angle and my car parked outside where it suffers the rain, the sun, the tiny scratches from kids playing badminton, bicycles..not that I can blame them..and also some moron who gave minor visible scratches to my bumper and side mirrors.I seriously need to give them morons driving lesson..if only I know who... this is what happen when you're brought up in a house where the garage can fit 8 cars as how my father managed to squeeze in everytime Raya comes....

~ i was watching desper@te housewives on tuesday night, yes i'm an ardent fan of our main stream provider because cable tv is strictly not allowed at the SIL house. anyway, while i was watching it with Zahin, the eldest nephs, I could hear my SIL shouting from the bedroom..'zahin..tak payah lah tgk criter org tua tu..takder faedahnyer' I was like, is it that bad..he can't watch practically nothing accept cartoons..a 12yo kid needs some fresh air....nowadays to watch other than cartoon dvd's it's a sin..it's exam..exam...exam...exam...study..study..study...give them a break..they're only taking UPSR!!! What about all other virtues that we should input to them in facing exams be it in school or life?? Perhaps all this while I'm looking at the wrong angle..it's not the kids...it's we as adult in treating them..kalau semuanyer tak berfaedah..then remove the freakin' tv from the house. The 24hour channel in the house is IKIM FM...well that's good but at some point I can really see them needing more because when they're in my car they'll switch channels to listen to the "in" song at the moment.

~Zahin, being the eldest seems to "termenung" a lot lately and sometimes I can see it in his eyes his frustration. I think he's doing remarkably well...especially after the talk I had with him. I can see that he's making an effort in his studies and hafazan. But with all the turmoil going on in the house though we adult try to keep it as low as possible, he's not dumb...he sensed it but he prolly can't express it and so sometimes he "termenung". And I get edgy when everytime he does that the mama will go " zahin, termenung jer..takder faedahnyer termenung baik amik Quran bacer" If only for once I wish the mama could go over to him and ask what's in his head and also to lead with example-she should stop termenung too!!!

it's all tak berfaedah...tak berfaedah..tak berfaedah!!! so what is berfaedah??? watching af4 tak berfaedah..watching wc opening tak berfaedah,..sometimes even when the show it's not a quality show to certain people but we should look in the bright side..it brings the family together...

~the way some malays look into things and say it's hukum-hakam really gets on my nerve. Bab kawin especially sumer tengok hukum-hakam..tang lain ikut adat-istiadat??? wth is this??? of course yg tak bertudung nie tak boleh comment sbb tak layak... bab berserah dan terima aper yg Allah beri...kalau tak usaha?? redha laa??

There's so much in my head at the moment...and with this instability of hormones at the moment it's sure not helping..focus mas..focus!!!! well anyway this is a temporary situation..i dun usually get hyper sensitive over this matter...this week I hope will be much better..Insya Allah..

~Blog-Land~


On Friday I got the first bitter taste experience of the blog land. I was accused of saying nasty things about someone I barely knew and she got it from someone she barely knew and the chain goes on. Alhamdullilah I have my good old friend to back me up, who happens to be in this chain sh** too!!!

Things got blown out of porpotioned and I'm the scapegoat. Be reminded that I'm ugly but I'm not ugly at heart.The air is cleared I hope so...I was affected quite badly that I've decided to lay off for 3 days and as Id say it's only proper to drop a "was here" comment rather than not at all when I'm blog hopping.

As for me this was a lesson learned very well.

a) Keep any comments received directly or indirectly to myself and only to mentioned it to your trustable friends and make them promised to keep it a secret too..but heck..mulut org tak boleh ditutup...but at least they should tell the story right??
b) Be friendly..be good..be courteous but be bold too..
c) To know less is sometimes better especially in this blog land.

Cheeriosss..have a great week all..

12 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Kesiannya your nephew tu... tsk tsk tsk...
Ntah2, dia termenung sebab terpikir nak lari dari rumah kot? You know lah teenagers these days. Macamana the parents control diorang kat rumah pun, that can't stop them from being rebellious.

Ordinary Superhero said...

Mmmm, definately too many things in your head. I hope it got a lil bit lighter and less heavy after pouring it all out here in this Blog Land. Though it's easier said than done, but please be more patient during this testing time.

maklang said...

*was here*

UglyButAdorable said...

~dnas~
i'm lost myself too....will usaha n hope they turn out well..

~bro hero~
tks bro..insya allah....harap2 kesabaran berada di tahap tinggi..

~mak lang~
tq ML...present appreciated..:)

Hajar said...

awak, sometimes, it's best to reserve comments. esp about other ppl. anyway, i make doa' that you'll be strong. About your nephew, I hope your SIL will see more to it.

*hugs*

Nour said...

Hello Adorable,

I know it is not easy helping out with the raising of the kids especially when they are your nephews and nieces. Whenever you feel all tensed up, take time off.
Easy said than done I know..but take it easy okay.

(hugs)

ayong said...

zahin mesti ade awek dia suka kat sekolah 2..

hope you have calm day ahead..

same goes with me when pms je mcm ade extra six sense. Sixth sense of strangling someone..

Idham said...

adorable:

I always know that u r adorable and special...
best way forward...trust ur own judgement and to **ll with what others say, especially if what they say are not true.
Count me in ..if u need support ok.

IDHAM

Mama Rock said...

hey! PMS laaaa, just look at it this way, next week okay dah...see, i can see a smile already :)

UglyButAdorable said...

~jade~
*hugs* back..tks gurl..i hope she will wake up soon..

~nour~
*hugs* back...tks to u too..that's wht i do..i take a breather every now and then..

~ayong~
yes..when those days come..u just need to strangle orang..puas hati gitu..

UglyButAdorable said...

~jennifer~
ala..takkan pil pink jerr..straw takder ke?? hahhh..hahh

UglyButAdorable said...

~Id~
tks bro..:)

~mamarock~
ma..ohh..yes ma i sure hope so..:)