Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Goddess wannabe!!

This is my first attempt to be the goddess wannabe... I got this great recipe from the great goddess herself last weekinfact I was YM'ing her past midnight yesterday just to make sure I got all the ingredients and methods right.

I went back home slightly early and dropped by at Carrefour to get all the ingredients. I was so tempted to get the Prego's sauce just in case I fumbled the whole thingy or burnt the kitchen like our friend.. :laugh: jgn maraaa.. I was reading through my notes and saw coriander...dang!! what is called in malay?? I can't call the goddess so I called our friend. Just went she answered my question a lady who heard me pointed at this green thingy called "daun ketumbar" which was next to my trolly.... I smiled sheepishly and thanked her. How dumb is that?? Tak tau where to put my face....

Completed my shopping, went home and started marinating the mince meat and chopped whatever that is need to be chopped so I will not be late to work the next day. I honestly can't remember when was the last time I was actually in the kitchen cooking real food....It really shows I guess because I need to hang the recipe next to the stove while cooking...:( malu..*head down*

I'm posting some pictures for the goddess to see...and you guys too...


~Again Blogspot have problem...unable to download it just yet..but meanwhile you can view it here~

Ok so I need to work out on the presentation...didn't have any presentable plate at that time..it was a potluck at the office..

Not too bad ehhh??...considering I left the kitchen since 12yrs ago...

p/s: Goddess, I've added sausage atas permintaan ramai..was skeptical at first..turned out boleh tahan. I fried it with olive oil then i campak into the bolognaise..

5 comments:

Nour said...

Hello babe...Saw the pictures, damn, it looks so good. Howla lately I see all drooling food snapshots in your blog. Makes me crave for more yummy food ie steaks and spaghetti bolognaise. Now dah expert boleh lah ajak we all makan kat rumah you ;D

BTW, blogspot recently selalu je ada problem.

Am just a gal said...

nvrmind.. practice makes perfect

Mama Rock said...

hey, I made spaghetti bolognaise this morning too for the kids lunch! fridge rosak, so now ni masak simple je. your pasta looks good!

ayong said...

hope you didnt cut yourself like me...hehe..what is it about us on food..

UglyButAdorable said...

~nour~
weehh..bolehh...umah i susah penuh budak...i pie umah u potluck laaa..hehh..hehh..how was s'pre great sale??

~NzN~
yup practise makes perfect..tapi malas laa..

~mamarock~
simple ma?? utk i nie kategore yg memerlukan technical gak laa..hahh..hahhh..soon maybe it's gonna be easy..

~ayong~
so far still selamat..hehh..hehh