Tuesday, June 13, 2006

This has turn into a joke....

Okehh this is a continuation on my Feeling Mental entry..this is just plain cruel..I know..I know...it's not nice to do this..but I just got to post this for my future PMS mood...:laugh:

From : XXXXX
To : Me & NMN
CC : GM
Subject : Room Defects

Bla....Bla...Bla......

Room xyz
- blaa..blaa...
- blaaa...bla....
- Muslim Pipe water mark

errr..muslim pipe??? wth is this???

Me - NMN...u know what's this muslim pipe??
NMN - I dunno?? i was about to ask you... let's call and ask him..
Me - Ok..

NMN - Morning XXXX, u know the defect list you've given..what's a muslim pipe?
XXXX - u know the metal pipe next to the toilet bowl...in malaysia we call it "muslim pipe" because only muslim use it...
NMN - Errr..but I've been here 11years already..never heard of this...anyway that's a bidet hose..."silent" bideeettt hose..that's what we call it..but nevermind..it's ok.. *hang up*

NMN - Man...if he would have told me this when i first came to malaysia..i would have fall for it...

Later while doing my morning briefing, I distributed this for staff to act on it.

Staff 1 - Muslim pipe?? Aper ni kak?? (What's this?)
Me - I dunno...what do u think??
Staff 2 - Aaaaa..tu laaa..mangkuk yg sebelah toilet bowl tu (aaa...that thing next to the toilet bowl)
Staff 2 - EEhh...dier tulis hose laaa..bukan hose paip ke?? (Ehhh...he wrote in there "hose" isn't this the pipe??)
Me - Let's call and ask

Me - Morning XXXX.... I'm doing this briefing with the staff..and I'm just wondering what is muslim pipe??
XXXX - Tu yg paip tepi toilet bowl buat cuci2 tu..(The pipe next to the toilet bowl where we use for washing purpose)
Me - OOO..u mean bidet hose??
XXXX - Tak...kat malaysia kiter panggil muslim pipe..sbb org melayu jer yg pakai, all the hoteliers knows this term..NMN tadie pun ader call tanyer (NMN called earlier to asked about it too...)(sounding so proud)
Me - Ohh..i see, all the hoteliers know??..anyway I call it bidet hose..Thank you..

Me - Ok boys..from now onwards we call it muslim pipe...just kidding..please use the right word. It is call a bidet hose or paip cebok ok??

Aiyoooo...why la..why laaa......this is just purely menambah dosa only!!!How much more of this to come???

Note:-

Bidet - A fixture similar in design to a toilet that is straddled for bathing the genitals and the posterior parts.

16 comments:

Idham said...

adorable:

Just read ur entry below...and left a comment there.

Read this one..i know that u hv recovered from the mental thingy *smiles*

IDHAM

Am just a gal said...

:)

Nour said...

Horrrorla XXXXX! He needs Englsh lessons asap..better late than never. hehehe

At least there is the weird someone to get you laughing your lungs out everyday. ;D

gravtkills said...

ler i thot its just called a pipe or a hose

maklang said...

kalau 'non muslim toilet paper' ada ka?

AuntyN said...

adorable : Dah kata Muslim pipe kena cerified Halal jugak tau hehehehe.

I read your previous entry on your nephew, I am actually sad that Zahin and his sibling will be so stressed. I takut nanti dia bila keluar dari rumah dapat "culture shock" and terus hilang pedoman. Can't you talk some senses to your SIL?

Nore said...

kelakar la these ppl..muslim pipe..adeh laaa...hahahahahha

Ordinary Superhero said...

Dear U.B. Adorable,

Could you pls. send my kind appreciation to this XXX. He may not know it but he may have added into the lists of things invented by the muslim community. At the same time, to prevent abuse, could you ask him to paste a sticker "for muslims use only" next to that thing...apa nama tu....muslim pipe.

Regards,

Mama Rock said...

LOL..hahaha, rolling of the chair...nasib baik takdak muslim tap ya, nanti nak ablution kena guna specific tap :)

UglyButAdorable said...

~Id~
hehh..hehh..recovered but ader skit lagie laa..sober sgt pun susah..

~nZn~
smile back at chu!!

~nour~
yeah..betta late then nevva..tapi kalau dah bodoh sombong?? camner??

UglyButAdorable said...

~Id~
hehh..hehh..dah recover but still ader skit..if sober sgt pun susah..

~Nzn~
smile back at chu!!

~Nour~
yeahh..betta late than nevva..but kalau dah bodoh sombong aper cernye??

UglyButAdorable said...

~gravtkills~
tu ler..i thot so..susah sgt ker sampai nak kena ader nick "muslim pipe"?? kenot kompute in my head laa??

~mak lang~
hahh..hahhh..that's a good one..ntah lerr..org nak encourage inter-racial..nie pie cakap muslim pipe..cam la bangsa lain tak buat..

~auntyN~
hmmm...i maybe shud check with JAKIM..hahhh..hahhh

UglyButAdorable said...

~auntyN~
I can't possibly talk more that what I've said..susah AN...she's so adamant..but nie tak abis abis berdoa..minta yg terbaik..

~nore~
kat kolej kau ader tak muslim pipe nie?? ke muslim gayung only?? hahh..hahh


~bro hero~
dear bro hero...i shall extend your appreciation to him and infact i would tell him that he should get a permanent plate "for muslim use only" instead of a sticker..
bangang la bro..camner nak buat..how do you deal with another HOD's like this??

~mamarock~
muahh..muahhh...i think he won;t even know what's ablution MA...abe..abee..abe aper??

D.N.A.S said...

I first saw a bidet while I was doing a project in Turkey. My colleagues and me had no idea what it's for. One morning I saw my non-muslim colleague washing her hair at the bidet, then I asked her " Are you sure that thing is for washing hair?" Then she said proudly, "Ya loh, I think so. Look how easy it is to rinse my long hair here."
So, when I read this entry I was laughing like a mad woman and felt like banging my head on the wall... hahahahahah!

Hajar said...

adorable: it first sounded so... urmm.. censored. and then i cannot tahan anymore, laughing. maybe you should try to organise "English for Business" classes...

dnas: oh gosh... do i know which one was that?? hahaha...

booGie said...

ko tolong labelkan la paip tu. Nanti non-muslim buat benda lain pulak kalau tak tau (kinky idea).