Friday, July 13, 2007

Week of rambling entries...

Last week when I went for a slept over at my friend's place kat Flora Damansara, we went for a midnight show kat cineleisure. I told her aku tak suker pie kat situ because it's bloody high up and everyone move like a turtle kat escalator.

And she said takper..takper..she would show me a secret route. And secret route she did showed me. By the time we reached home dr tingkap dier nampak berduyun-duyun org baru nak kuar dr situ....kaaaahhhh....kahhhhh.... sumernyer budus budus belaka..errr..walaupun aku dalam kategori itu sebelumnyer.

Anyway ladies n gentlemen, not one soul followed us to the lift..not one single soul. We were like chipmunks, she hold my hand and whispered to me..ok ready?? ready to make a turn and just follow me. satu makhluk pun tak ikut.... and while waiting for the lift tu, I'd expected ader la sorang dua yg pandai kan??? takder satu pung???

Sungguh terrer kawan aku nie...aku suker..aku suker...

-------------------------------------------------------

It's been couple of days I was not online. Felt so exhausted, penat to the max..Every time I reached home, I switch on my wi-fi but never made it to the lap top. After cold shower, I'll ended up on my tilam. Sedar-sedar dah pukul 2-3 pagi. It's a girl thing nie kot..PMS takder tapi penat gilers.

In my tiredness I made it to the cinema for like 3 times this month. Thanks to Transformers to Die Hard 4.0 and also Harry Potter..pheww....and this not including Surf's Up and few others. Plus ader beberapa dvd pirate kat rumah yg still waiting to be watch. Kopak woii.... and everytime I go to them movies, for sure mesti singgah kopitiam. Many kopitiams now... goodbye starbuck for now...i'm hooked to local coffee.. plus is cheaper. I find it ridiculous to drink coffee yg berharga 15++ and it's finished like within 10minutes?? OOhhh....mak terpaksa be very prudent nowadays... nak pie holiday nie..

Today I went and watched Harry Potter. 12.30pm nyer show. Dgn confidentnyer aku raser it can finish by 2.30pm because I promised my mom to fetch abah kat masjid lepas friday prayer. I was confused by an hour which should be 60mins and not 80mins as I'd calculated ..mental jam skejab.. anyway at 2.30 I rushed out to fetch my abah. He was waiting at the bus stand outside the masjid. Tetiber raser guilty plak for keeping him waiting. I guess I have to go for another round of Harry Potter. I didn't feel anything wasted or complained that I had to go and fetch Abah..infact I felt good that I did one good deed today. RM10 duit ticket wayang boleh dicari, driving my abah around, maybe I would not have that chance anymore, it could be me or him, either way I feel fabs....

Speaking about good deed, this week could be a my "my name is earl" week for me. yesterday on the way home in the tube, at KL Sentral station I managed to get a seat..phewww..what a relief..as I said I was very tired lately. As soon as I sat down, I closed my eyes. On my right were 2 ladies busy talking one another. After few stations, I opened my eyes and I saw this pregnant Indian lady carrying a which I think looked like a lap top carrier bag and she looked like about to faint and sweating. I looked at her, waited for her eyes to hit me and dengan gentlemennya I said, Mem, Would you like to sit down? I figured she was pissed with the 2 ladies yg kohok tu, when she sat down, loudly she said, thank you very much. Berbunga perasaan aku..hehhh..hehhh...

----------------------------------------------



I like this song. I heard it during the Diana concert and googled for it. DL the video on youtube and been watching it over and over again. Dengan tetibernyer aku raser mamat Heroes - Peter Petrelli tu adalah amat memberangsangkan..hehhh..heehhh... look when he's standing at the door with Fergie..ooohh..man....to die for tuuu!!! Earth to UBA....earth to UBA....reality check please...hehhh..hehhh... plus aku raser knickers fergie itu sunggulah sexy cute gitu...

Big girls dun cry yer...?? takder maknernyer..big girls cries the most..

----------------------------------------------

Today also I finally had a real conversation with my mom. I told her to ask my sister for the rental charges for my apartment as I need to send my car to service. I just needed my share. She said why don't I sms her and then she'll get it from my sis.

I told her, please don't ask me to talk to her. I'm not ready. Her last words to me striked through my heart so deep. It still hurt so bad.

I told my mom, my sister said "I NEVER contributed anything to the family". I told my mom, memangla monetary wise I contributed the least but I did contribute and still do. NEVER is an understatement. Mom senyap jer. But I knew she understood..she knows my kak long has a loud mouth. Infect she knows each of her childrens character. Tapi hati ini raser amatlah lega selepas melepaskan aper yg terpendam selama ini...

Ok..enough rambling for the week. Great weekend u olls sumer okay....

13 comments:

maklang said...

Plan nak pi cuti mana tu??

Jangan lupa beli fridge magnet untuk maklang ye...he..he..he..

Baik bidak ni...kesian orang pregnant!

I so wanna watch transforemer...Dhirah dah dload. Nanti tengoklah petang ni!

Happy wiken!

Kak Elle said...

UBA thumbs up for getting closer with your mom but thumbs down for kak long.

Hai penat2 pun banyak juga ke cinema ek?

Do a good deed today and you be rewarded tomorrow:)

Azer Mantessa said...

perghhh hebat story kali ni ... not fair ... i cudnt get any tickets for transformerz/die hard/harry ... :-(((

so 2nite decided to go online after queing up wit the kids for the line kat umah ni ... beratur tetap kena beratur :(((((((

starbuck??? hello??? kita lepak starbuck tak payah order apa2 laaa ... kita lepak berjam2 bukan depa halau pun ... siap dpt online free lak tu ... FREEEEEEEEEE ... kira ok laaa tu ... kdg2 depa perli kasi kopi cawan kecik for free ... kita kata sajalaa ... TQ TQ TQ veli veli veli much ... hehehehe

way the go girl ... u and mom

:-)

Ordinary Superhero said...

Hope things will get better and better with your mum and dad. InshaAllah.

akula said...

You covered a whole week event in 1 posting? Not fair....:0

itot said...

wah syioknye u dah pi tgk the movies saya sungguh jeles meles ni tau..ni dok tunggu ada geng nak tgk harry potter lak, nak pi sorang jadik malas last-last tak tgk juga ni kang huhuhuu..
kalu kat mesia, kita pi layan movie sesama jom? =)

fayrahim said...

Argghhh crazy week for me too. I've not had a chance to post anything yet. Today, nasi lemak was like "uweek" but thank god for your posting that was utterly delicious.

Kudos for patchin up with Mom...sad that I am a Kak Long too but trust me I'm a different kinda Kak Long - jenis yang mengalah.

Arghh too busy for movies - jeles nih u nearly covered up my list this month - including Potter.

Nak gi holiday ke mana?? Aiyoo bestnya...

Take care ok...lots of hugs

P/S Big Girls do Cry...more that the other girls... ;)

Cosmic_GurL said...

Ini post tersgt lah panjangnyer tapi mengandungi byk cerita2 menarik..hihihi...

eh apa itu secret route? bglah hint hint skit..i tak nak termasuk dlm kategori budis lagi. ahaks!

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

tu diaaaa...
so hows the weekend? I sll avoid tengok wayang on weekends..coz i hate to berasak2 dengan org ramai.
lst wed pi, suma cita abes full house tmasukla cite sivaji, motiff??

UglyButAdorable said...

~maklang~

dah tgk ke transformer? eh..kiter nak pie cuti kat saner laaa...hehh..hehhh

~kak elle~

ya sis..no good deed goes unreturn kan?? insya allah..

yg penting ikhlas...

~azermantessa~

tks bro..

ehh..bukan starbuck got password ker??

and dah tgk ke transformer?..

UglyButAdorable said...

~bro hero~

insya Allah bro..tks for the wish :)

~akula~

hehhh...hehhh..itu namernyer effective time management and delegation of work ..hahahhhahaaa..

~itote~

itote dearie..you're on..i memang kaki movies...

UglyButAdorable said...

~fayrahim~

nasi lemak not good?? nie mesti beli nie..kalau u masak i doubt so it's tak sedap.

alaa...pie holiday local local jer...lepas stress...

u take care too sis..and yes big girls lagi kaki kememeh...

UglyButAdorable said...

~cosmic gurl~

naik lift laaa..lift dier..cuber carik ader tau...

~missy~

tu ler sbb kena beli tiket way early and use the smart route...last saturday movie started at 1250 we left the house at 1240 and managed to get there on time...tak yag berasak..asak..heh..hehhh