Sunday, July 29, 2007

Greetings to all - Salam and Salute

Hello...hello...hello people

Thank you Elisa for the wonderful 4 hours and passing over the baton to me, I will be entertaining all for the next 2 hours.

It's 5am Malaysia time and soon it will be Subuh.

I was the pom pom girl a year ago, and now I'm one of the entries contributors..... one step ahead this year.

Kudos to me :)

Well see you all in the next entry...

Bubbye..


-----------------------------------------------------------------


We are blogging for 24hours to garner support for Raudhatus Sakinah, a continuous project by WanitaJIM that exists to help the society tackle the social problems, specifically amongst teenage girls. They need funds to continue the good job they're doing.

So if you like what you're reading, [U]Click here to make your pledge and directly donate[/U] to the charity Raudhatus Sakinah.