Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blogathon 2007 - Over and out...

Well folks the Blogathon 2007 is over.

A total of 61 entries were posted from 9pm on Saturday night till 9pm Sunday night by 10 ladies bloggers. Hmmmm... maybe next year we can have volunteers from the planet romeo ehh.

I got up Saturday morning with fever, chesty cough and banging headache. I thought of letting go of my slot.

Then I thought I have another 20hours to recover. I took paraceps and of course ubat batuk cap ibu dan anak. Felt little bit better.

So below are my entries, short and sweet, I hope.

I'm still feeling a lil' bit under the weather... I hope it will be better by tomorrow.

Till next year...Au revoir...

6 comments:

trueblue said...

rajinnya you babe :)

katakbesar said...

salute, tabik spring !

Red Raven said...

salute and kudos..maybe next year i join? maybe? Mancunian stick together rite?

Nour said...

alamak tak sempat nak join the blogathon..anyways get well soon..minum banyak air okay.

UglyButAdorable said...

~trueblue~

alaaa...skit skit mana yg boleh jer..:)

~katakbesar~

*sambut salute* :)

UglyButAdorable said...

~red raven~

yeah..mancunian stick together!!!
please..pleasee do join.....we need some zeus touch yo!!! :)

~nour~

no sweat...there's always next year :) tks nour...