Tuesday, July 17, 2007

RIP

~It is good that we do not all think alike. It is the difference of opinions that makes life interesting~ By Bridget Menezes

I read this article today and would like to share it with the rest of you.

Everyone's special

In a family, there is no need to suppress or manipulate others. Neither is there the need to question each other's ideas, motives and actions.

For instance, instead of answering an intimidating question, allow some time and space for family members to cool down and for you to communicate kind and loving thoughts.

Then interact again with good humour.

Bad feelings are not allowed in the process as we will revert back to old patterns of thinking and make things worse.

If someone throws a "poor me" trap on you, let them know that you are not interested.

It is very boring to hear the same old tape again and again. Understanding that each one plays a different role in the family makes for harmony.

There will be opportunities for new experiences and learning and understanding and love.

Most of us focus on our flaws. We deal with this by believing that we are better than others.

In reality, we are all valuable. Reject your doubts and insecurities. Keep affirming to yourself that you are unique, and treasure your "specialness".

I'm glad I ran across this article. It made me feel that I'm not at all not special. That I've look into my flaws without giving the better part of me a chance to grow. I let people tell me that I'm low and insecure. And these are the people whom I'm supposed to love unconditionally and even strangers.

RIP.....my inner insecurities emo...it's a new dawn for me tomorrow and more to come....

---------------------------------------------------------

RIP to all the 6 Nuri's crew found killed in the deep jungle steep ravine somewhere in Genting Sempah, Pahang today.



I'm pertubed by the comment of the our Deputy PM who's also the defence minister earlier today. It went something like this...

~Kita takder option as Nuri is the main transport for the ATM dalam menjalankan operasi keseluruhan jadi kita tak boleh tamatkan ini dengan serta merta.~

NO OPTION????

We always have choice..that's why we are call humans and not animals...

May Allah put them among the pious and may we be their neighbours.

-----------------------------------------------------

I flip through the "THE STRAIT TIMES" today and was laughing when I saw the last page at the sports section....

I hope to see some lights in our football scene..if bunch of foreigners running around can attract me, I'm sure MALAYSIA BOLEH too....the question is when?? and how??

RIP FAM and may the new FAM can bring our football to greater heights...

12 comments:

Manusia Pekasam said...

Salam Pekasam uglybutadorable,

Rest in Peace FAM & Local football!

U read tak komen Khir Toyo? Lagi sampah! kepala hotak pikir duit, jadila mcm dia. Main bola pun boleh sewa-sewa.

National team come form state team, from there we select but what he meant is National team is national team and local team is local team, cannot mix.

Look at David Beckham, Steven Gerrard, Lampard, Paul Robinson, Robinho, Ronaldinho, Cristiano Ronaldo.Where they come from?

Sori, terbanyak lak taip.

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

o yeah.. that no option thingy.. my late uncle terkorban nahas nuri la, camnila kejadiannya.

u tau why we bought that nuri?

Cosmic_GurL said...

Someone should change the name of our Persatuan Bola Sepak to Persatuan Kena Sepak :P

So sad reading abt the Nuri crash. Nuri helis should not be used anymore la...dah berapa kali crash

Nour said...

UBA,
Yup, I was pissed when I read the statement by the DPM. Looking thru history it is sad to see the no of pple who were killed via nuri crashes. Ajal maut Tuhan tentukan but sebagai manusia kita boleh berusaha. Nuri's past track record shld be taken seriously.

Sorry, emo sekejap but sedihla tengok the close families of the victims.

Azer Mantessa said...

of cos u r special. listening to ur singing makes me ...

hehe

trueblue said...

Its sad what happened to the Nuri crew. I was really hoping they would survive. May they rest in peace.

Ordinary Superhero said...

You go girl. I love the spirit.

UglyButAdorable said...

~pekasam bro~

itu khir toyol he's lucky to be in the next cycle..look wht he did to bukit cerakah tu...

as i said politician and royals should just stayed out from FAM..

ever wonder why prince charles is not the EPL president??

~missy k.u~

2 questions?

1 - why they bought nuri?

2 - KU tu aper weii...curious sehh..

and semoga roh arwah uncle you dicucuri rahmat...

UglyButAdorable said...

~CG~

totally agree...sumer memang patut kena sepak...geram tahap gaban..

it's a relief when they announce nuri will be replace throughout 2 to 3 years..alhamdullilah..

how about the DPM ride in on of them nuri for his inspection?

~nour~

very sad indeed..i shed my tears too..

UglyButAdorable said...

~azermantessa~

auww..u bro too much laaa...

make u laugh ehhh...

~trueblue~

amin...

~brohero~

tks bro...nothing like getting it from the hero..*bow down*

booGie said...

Nuri tu ok lagi sebenarnya.

Itu soalan yang ditanya kepada orang-orang kat dalam tu lah.

FAM? Tiada komen. Dah berenti pun masih ada politik sini dan situ.

UglyButAdorable said...

ye keee okie???

politic never dies la boog..as long as our press is control by one there will be no freedom of speech..:(