Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Four's

Been tagged for the fours..so here goes..


4 jobs I would stink at:

1) Insurance Sales Agent

Err..lemme see..
Me - You know, you need to have insurance coverage for yourself and family in case of sickness or death etc..etc..
Them - Why should I leave the family behind with loads of money?? And I dun even get to enjoy it??
Me - Pissed off you low life scum!!!

2) MLM Dealer of any sorts

Seriously, I dunno where these people get their guts to face the same face over and over again unsuccesfully/succesfully securing a sale.

3) Desk Job

Unless I have a boss who lets me surf all day long, desk job is a no no for me!! The next place my boss will have to look up if he needs to find me is under the desk where I'll be snoring..

4) Politicians

I think politicians are so pretencious brat. well maybe not all. but i'll definately sucks at that, because when i don't like something, my face shows.

4 pretend nicknames I'm making up for myself:
1) Penguin - School nick, all the softball players have nick. Some stick till now. Thank god mine did not!!
2) BabyfaceM - A bit perasan muker ader skit cute and M is my initial..
3) Marvellous M - ala ala..superwoman kinda like..hehh..hehh
4) Minah terover friendly - Honestly..dun get me started...

4 movies I've watched over and over again: ( and didn't fall zzzZZzzz)
1) Armageddon
2) Honey
3) The Negotiator
4) Pretty Woman

4 places I'd want to live:
1) London
2) In a luxury condo near KLCC area.
3) Madinah
4) Dubai

4 things I love to do during weekends:
1) Sleep, eat and tv marathons..
2) Go to a tafsir class the sunnah way.
3) Catch up on my reading
4) Not doing any house chores

4 alchoholic beverages I've enjoyed:

Wokehh...I might as well spell it out, yes during my younger days I was an occasional drinker but as I grow wiser I quit. Also I'm now a practising muslim and wish to forget my past and look into my future. For now I'm indulging myself into ice-cream. vanilla & green tea anyone??


4 things I couldn't live without( excluding the essentials)
1) My handbag that have my essentials - cell phones, mini make-up kit, wallet, my hair brush, my small note book and pen.
2) Pantyliners
3) Toilet Roll
4) My car

4 of my favourite food & whom I'd like to be in 'bon appetit' with:
1) Nachos & Fajitas
2) Caesar Salad with salmon chunks
3) Anything pasta ala italian creamy or bolognaise or aglio-olio
4) Char Koay Teow with cili jeruk

Eaten in a beach house open air terrace under the star, hearing the waves and feeling the sea breeze, motown background music and whoever that is should be my chef husband to be..hehh..hehhh.. any candidate?? i can clean afterwards..

4 places I would rather be right now:
1) The curve ordering food at marche
2) Staying and working in London
3) In Germany for the World Cup 06
4) In my Lala land where I have all the money and love in the world to do absolutely everything I wish for

Sorry Blackfeline sorry that I took 2 weeks to do this. But halas it's done.

I tag anyone who feels like doing so...

15 comments:

Lollies said...

why you want to live in dubai?

and and and this reminds me that i have not done this. nazrah tagged me long time. ayoyo

maklang said...

Maklang pernah kena tag...tapi tak buat2 sampai today!

UglyButAdorable said...

~lollies~
lolls, aku nak duk kat dubai apabila aku dah kaya raya nanti..hehhh..hehh..so when i feel like shopping it's just a mile away.... buta jgn tak buat..si intan dah tagged kau tu. dan aku pun bersemangat nak tau jawapan kau yg mesti mengancam belaka..al-maklum la editor youu...

~mak lang~
buat ML oii...nanti merajuk saper yg tagged tu...*smile* dan oleh kerana tu, saya pun nak tagg ML hehh..hehhh..

Freak and Geek said...

i love all the foods that u've mentioned in the tag.

but i'd rather have baci from lecka2 as the replacement for vanilla ice cream.

let's drown ourselves with fooood!

heaveeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn!!!!

UglyButAdorable said...

hhmmm.never tried the lecka2..ok will note that down..must try it.

food!!! food!!! food!!!! what we'll do without them??

ays_as said...

yalaaa adorable.. go n try lecka2...sedap banget!!!!!!

Nore said...

kak mas..allow me to steal this tagging thing..hahah..

nachos and fajitas..lamanye tak jumpa benda itu...dah la tgh lapar nihhhh...mereka memg sedap !!!

Nour said...

I just love green tea ice cream..and another fave wld be starbucks green tea frappucino! sluurrpp..

Psst, dont forget to watch the B&B this weekend...

booGie said...

lu kalau duduk London jgn lupa ajak wa.
Wa memang la teringin la sangat nak duduk sinun.
Tak mampu.
Diharap pertimbangkan ye. tengkiu

Tynna said...

Ahhhh....sukhran jazilan babyface! that was a very interesting and hilarious tag...
so you dun like cooking and cleaning up eh?..

no prob...go find someone with fulus katir and all will be well..

wat is lecka2 and baci...I seriously dun know..

HH said...

heheh... I pun interested to know what is lecka2 and where I can get it.

P/S - I agree in total with your big banner; people don't stay the same. The bad don't stay bad and the good don't necessarily stay good.

Idham said...

Ah...now i know a bit more abt adorable Mas....
So u want to live in Dubai?
plenty of opportunities to find job here....ShangrilA Dubai's Head of Marketing and Sales is a Malaysian Lady...


*smile*

idham

UglyButAdorable said...

~isas~
yup i'll definately go and check it out..


~nore~
by all means,go ahead.. yeeaahh..sedapkan nachos and fajitas..yummehh!!!


~Nour~
finally somebody is agreeing with me..u know when i say green tea ice cream..sumer will go..errr..green tea?? i said sedap..tak caya. i'll definately check it at starbuck for the frapucinno..

UglyButAdorable said...

~boogie~
yo welkom...tapi kalau dapat gie dulu..kau pun bawak aku skalik yerr..


~blackfeline~
cooking..i like. it's the afterward cleaning that i hate.. cleaning..sometimes suker..sometimes no..ikut mood..
fulus katir...kalo jumper, hati plak tak happy..susah susah..
me oso dunno the lecka@ and baci..need to try it out..nanti will update..

UglyButAdorable said...

~restless~
worry no more..i'll try it out and post some pics ok..
dun u think so?? it's so true kan?? but some people think the opposite..hmmmm..

~idham~
hehh..hehhh..memang teringin. worst come to worst work ther..but preferbaly du saner goyang kaki boley..hahh..hahhhh...in my dream la tuu..