Friday, July 28, 2006

Blogathon 2006








With the world going mad on bombings, firing of AK 47's, grenades and children are now being refered as orphans, parents losing their children, mothers became single mothers, I pledge for all fellow bloggers to give moral support to Blogathon 2006 which will be happening on the 29th July 2006.

Please visit my goddess mate or Ms PB her self for further information.

This is my first year so I would like to give my moral support, I'll be online as much as possible since me mum's place only has dial up connection :(. And hopefully I'll be able to contribute some $$$ into it. I wanted to offer myself, but I'm afarid I might have mental block at that particular time and will spoil the whole chain...ohh..no..this is just too good for me to mess it up.

So people come join me for this noble cause i.e moral support, monetary support - stay up late...turn on your connection after AF4, get ready with the junks, make the kids stay up late so they can entertain you with their wits or whatever it is that can make your eyes stay wide open. Give comments..cheer them..

Lets us do the little things that can make a huge different for this smoky world.

Addendum 31.7.2006 :-

Thanks to all that have supported and to all the bloggers for their superb entries. A total of 25pledges and US1377.00 was collected. May all this worthy cause be rewarded by Allah...

5 comments:

Azer Mantessa said...

ok :-)

maklang said...

good luck, dear...:)

D.N.A.S said...

Argh... I missed it.
Kena support customer with DB problem that night sampai 2.30 pagi. How was it?

Hajar said...

:-(
sedih laa...

UglyButAdorable said...

~am~
tks bro...

~ML~
mekaseh...:)

~dnas~
i've posted the addendum on the collection..takper is the thot that counts kan??

~jade~
very sad indeed..:(