Thursday, July 13, 2006

Teacher and PAPPU

Got this from my yahoo and thot I should blogg it for my future stress moments..


TEACHER : What is the chemical formula for water?
PAPPU : "HIJKLMNO! "!!
TEACHER : What are you talking about?
PAPPU : Yesterday you said it's H to O !

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

TEACHER : PAPPU, go to the map and find North America.
PAPPU : Here it is!
TEACHER : Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
CLASS : PAPPU!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

TEACHER : PAPPU, how do you spell "crocodile"?
PAPPU : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
TEACHER : No, that's wrong
PAPPU : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

TEACHER : PAPPU, give me a sentence starting with "I".
PAPPU : I is...
TEACHER : No, PAPPU. Always say, "I am."
PAPPU : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

TEACHER : "Can anybody give an example of "COINCIDENCE?"
PAPPU : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day, same time."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

TEACHER : "George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him?"
PAPPU : "Because George still had the axe in his hand?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

PAPPU : Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
FATHER : No. Why do you ask that?
PAPPU: Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

TEACHER : What a pair of strange socks you are wearing, one is green and one is blue with red spots !
PAPPU: Yes it's really strange. I've got another pair just like that at home.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

TEACHER : Now, PAPPU, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating ?
PAPPU: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
TEACHER : PAPPU, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his ?
PAPPU: No, teacher, it's the same dog !

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

TEACHER : What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
PAPPU: A teacher

15 comments:

ays_as said...

lawak2 juga but adehh..mencabar betul...

Ordinary Superhero said...

Kaw kaw nye lawak. Coincidently my father got married to my mother on the same day, same time too - just like Pappu's. Kah kah kah.

maklang said...

Eloklah tu PAPPU tu kuat MERAPPU....

Idham said...

hahahaha...laugh out loud...so funny...and PAPPU is such a suitable name for the entry.
Janji tak akan nama kan anak ku PAPPu hehehhe..

IDham

Tynna said...

hehehe..God bless people like Pappu! he makes the world go round...

gravtkills said...

is ah beng in the same class as pappu?

Am just a gal said...

If nzn give an example of "COINCIDENCE" it would be "getting married on 03/03/03, with 33,333.33 and divorce at the age of 33??? Is this a coincedence????"

Mama Rock said...

hahaha...pappu. pappu, lucky i am not in his class - sure tak belajar punya dok merapu sama :)

Nour said...

hahah! my answer to the last question wld be "my boss"!!:P

booGie said...

kalau aku cikgu pappu tu...
da lama aku ikat kat pokok.
biar satu malam kat situ.
tengok sok pagi dia nak loyar buruk ke tak lagi.

Hajar said...

pappu is da man!!

UglyButAdorable said...

~ays_as~
memang mencabar student cam pappu nie....exist ker actually student cam ni??


~bro hero~
muahh..huaahh..mine too.. but that "I am " is the best!!

~Mak Lang~
hehh..hehh..rhyme tu ML..papu yg kuat merapu

UglyButAdorable said...

~idham~
bro..takkan ader org yg namerkan anak dier merapu..but it's always aka pappu..hehh..hehh

~blackfeline~
yes i agree sis..so much!!

~gravtkills~
ah beng is in his class of his own la dude...hehh..hehhh..miaawww
errr..maybe pappu is his student??


~nzn~
maybe girl..maybe..

UglyButAdorable said...

~mamarock~
ma..imagine pappu amik risk management??

~btb~
relak la bro..pizza nak?? sekali kala lepas stress..

~nour~
at this moment it will be the dick head in my work place..hancuss la mamat tu..

UglyButAdorable said...

~boogie~
buck, budak cam pappu tu sentiasa ader idea bernas...tak guner deh nak buat camtu..sat gi kiter yg panas balik.. ader ker budak camtu sebenarnyer??

~jade~
yup he's da man!!!

~azer_mantessa~
*smile back at chu* tks for dropping by...