Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Finally...

After months and months of seeing other blogs with cun, canggih, meriah template, I now finally have my own...which I hope it will last sebelum sampai my next tahap keboringan... have no fear "Iced Nyior" will come to the rescue..eeehh..ok ker sis to give me a hand the next time I need a new look? Plus I'm using all the working time to do all this renovating..hehh..hehh..I know..I know..dah menyalahgunakan facilities dan kuasa yang diberi *:(head down* I'm leaving anyway...I feel unappreciated..so this company deserve it!!

I'm so useless to the point that nak buat banner or tukar template pun hancuss...so ok I did add some webstats, clock.link, prayer time....itu pun after seeing in on others. Copy cat la kire nyer nie.. so tabik spring la Aunty N sbb she did it all by herself. Me?? I have Iced Nyior to be thankful to..:)

So tell me..tell me..ok ker design nie..I've always like earth color and black, so it make sense to change from black to brown. Plus the rain effect tu like very soothing and calm for me laaa..and from the moment I saw it I have that Madonna old skool "Rain" singing in my head.

Ini adalah gara2 AuntyN being temporary out of service to renovate her house. Boy it looks great. And thanks for the semangat....I was like ehh..AuntyN tukar..me also should laa... But sesungguhnyer AuntyN lebih mempunyai kesabaran dan ketabahan yang lebih tinggi walaupun ketiak dah berkepam-kepam bau...hehh..hehhh

And thanks to the one of the many goddesses I know for introducing me to this blogging world, what started as merely to drop comments on her blog has become an addiction to me. Arrggg!!! I hope with the new job to come I'll still be able to bloghop as often as now and please remind me to install streamyx at me mom's house because as of now with the dial up it's driving me cuckoo!! Ader hati jugak nak apply wifi kat rumah..but what's the range like for private home? Anyone has any idea? And assuming it's place in a room, would I be able to access it from the dining room or the living room for example? And I also heard that you'll be indirectly supplying your neighbours that access..betul kee?? Like that free ride
laaa...

Finally thanks to all the frequent bloggers that have without failed visiting my nothing interesting entries. You know who you are..May one day adalah rezeki nak jumper face to face. Somehow, I much appreciate those advise and comments that I've received from you virtual people out there aka strangers to my real world.

Thank you all very much for making my day beautiful and full of laughter everyday....

22 comments:

Ordinary Superhero said...

Me first?!!!

The heading banner is nice. But the white background and light coloured font make it difficult for me to read.

Depending on the typpe, WIFI could be accessed within 10 - 20 metres radius. Anyway, you can always configure and set password before any one could access to the net through your WIFI.

AuntyN said...

Bagus jugak rupanya AN tukar layout tu kan, ada yang emulate (bak kata Jokontan). Yang elok buatlah, yg tak elok jangan ambik. I like the color scheme. Thanks for mentioning me in this entry *makcik kembang kemian ni, kang nak masuk pintu pun susah dah ni hehe*

Cosmic_GurL said...

Ooohhh nice layout :)
"Rain" by Madonna is also one of my fav song. Cool pick!

maklang said...

Senang dek ada wireless ...sambil baring kat bedroom pun boleh blog hopping!

Bila ye kita nak jumpa face to face ek....*wink*

Sejuk rasa bila tengok new layout ni...

Nour said...

I like your new blog lay out.. Cun!! And the song goes well with the new look :) And it has been fun having u around dropping by my blog as well..take care mas!

itot said...

weee..lawo blogskin nih. huhu..cam sedikit terjeles ;)

Hajar said...

suka! suka! I was going to update my blog skin smlm, tapi nak buat some adjustment dulu, so I took it out again... :-p

ehh.. u think one of these days we can go for quick lunch tak? YM me lah if you want eh.. aquajade27.

ps: my word verification: hbooy --> oh boy! hahaha....

UglyButAdorable said...

~bro hero~
u mean the banner font only right..not the entries kan? tks for the feedback..i'll see wht iced can do for me..hehh..hehh

ooo..so u can hv passwords. but i still dun quite understand on the range..can it penetrate thru concrete wall?

~auntyN~
kembang jgn tak kembang auntyN oiii..

D.N.A.S said...

Kalau font you ni kasi berani (bold) sikit pun takpe....
Anyway.... hmmmmmm nice.... me like..

UglyButAdorable said...

~ML~
tu la kan ML sonang jerrr..anyway ye laa..biler nak jumper face 2 face nie..*doublewink*

~nour~
tks nour..hei..no prob..it's a pleasure to read yours..:)

UglyButAdorable said...

~itot~
silalahh..silakan lah jeless..hehh..hehh..byk pun boleh..

~btb~
ehh..bro umah kat ne?? boleh ler tumpang cangkung kat tembok depan...jadi muker tembok..hahh..hahhh..
MA - aiyooo..betapa la dier sayang kan PA nie..sampai sanggup wifi ker jamban..suspect la MA!!

~jade~
lunch?? boleh jerrr you..nanti me YM YM you yeekk.. eehh sumtimes oso i got weird word verificatiob..

~dnas~
tks..dear..bold yerr?? ok me will try..hehh..hehh

Azer Mantessa said...

nice :-)

Freak and Geek said...

cool temp, lovely colours!

ayong said...

it looks lovely. especially the background but lama2 terasa nak terkencing pulak tgk hujan..hehe

gtg nak pi toilet..hehe

UglyButAdorable said...

~azermantessa~
tks bro..:)

~fng~
tengkiu love!!!

~ayong~
hehh..hehhh..basah gitu kaan..

MA said...

Mula-mula tahniah...buat rumah baru. Eh renovate rumah. Cuma komen sikit the font color macan ter-blend sikit dalam color template - susah nak baca (bagi I la - org lain tak tahu).

tumpang lalu : iskkk...si BTB ni tak senonoh betul !

UglyButAdorable said...

MA ..tks MA..tu la tak senonoh BTB nie.. MA r u still living in denial?? u know u need those glasses bak kata AuntyN...hahh..hahh

gravtkills said...

wah new look for the season

Lollies said...

wah cantik rasa macam duduk tepi tingkap ada hujanlah

UglyButAdorable said...

~gravtkills~
new job..new look..tks dude..:)

~lollies~
duk tepi tingkap..sambil merenung maser depan..

ays_as said...

adorable..
congratulationsss!! cantik sehh..
e rain tu mmg soothing..
but e colof of e font tu ada skit kurang match with e rain... ke saya yg makin rabun.. hehehe..

UglyButAdorable said...

yup you're not the 1st person to comment on the color and font...i have to check and beg my iced coconut to look into it..hehh..hehh.. tks girl..