Thursday, June 28, 2007

WTH!!!!!

Your blog is locked
Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.
You won't be able to publish posts to your blog until one of our humans reviews it and verifies that it is not a spam blog. Please fill out the form below to get a review. We'll take a look at your blog and unlock it in less than two business days.
If we don't hear from you, though, we will remove your blog from Blog*Spot within a few weeks.
Find out more about how Blogger is fighting spam blogs.
Get your blog unlocked
WARNING
This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts.
Save your post as a draft or click here for more about what's going on and how to get your blog unlocked.

Macam tetiba panic attack!!! wtf!!! all my entries...

jeng..jeng...jeng...


after 48hours it was ok..


pheww...

---------------------------------------------------------





I'm always behind when it comes to reading newspaper. I read yesterday's paper today. Well at least I'm reading it.

My heart weep and tears streaming down my cheek when I saw the pictures above.

What kind of idiot, moron, maniac, crazy human can do this???

These are children for godsake!!!

Take someone your size god dammit!!!

What happen to kind heart?? Where is love when these children need it?? I wish I can have my hands on the caretaker, by god I will.....damn I'm so angry, frustrated, sad.... everything at one time.

I'm glad the Al-Hanan orphans in Baghdad are in better hands now wherever they are.
Now I appreciate my childhood more than ever.

At least the US Soldiers are doing a teeny weeny bit of noble act than taking people's life. Pardon my patriotism...


I hope the caretaker will be punished and rot in hell!!! Scum!!

Read more on these kids here.

7 comments:

Cherry said...

hmmm speechlesss

itot said...

=(

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

let 'em be rotten in hell (hari jumaat nih...)..!!

Kak Elle said...

yes those poor children...takpe ada balasan nya for them ...

ingatkan di tempatkan di rumah kebaikan tu selamat kan?dunia?dunia?

UglyButAdorable said...

~ninuk~

sad ainnit....

~itote~

:( sob..sob...

UglyButAdorable said...

~missy~

yeahh....screw em first then let em' rot in hell...geram gilers tuhh...

~kak elle~

wht goes around comes around....u dun get it here..some other time..that's a promise..

Anonymous said...

CoUnTiNG mY bLeSSiNg EvERyDaY..ArEN't We aLl lUcKy To LiVe In MaLaYsIa. PaTrIotIk SkIt..*WiNk*