Sunday, June 24, 2007

10 simples pleasures tagged


Sis Tynna tagged me not too long ago...sorry sis for the delay..better late then never..they say...

Here goes...

1) To take a year break and travel the world backpacking without having to worry about any bills. And a job to come back to...

2) Time and financial permits to take short breaks, go somewhere and do my own thing at my own time. No rushing for lunch, dinner or having to get up for breakfast. Lie down under the stars, read books, sleep with the wind blowing brushing my skin or do a pirated dvd's marathon.

3) To be able to eat and not gaining a pound...

4) To give my mom all the money in the world so she won't fret on me over small things

5) To find my soul mate who accepts me unconditionally and get hooked within 3 months.....and the rest is history..

6) A fully paid fully furnished penthouse in KL Triangle so I can walk to work...

7) SMART tunnel to work so I dun have to push that damn water again.

8) Come back to a fully home theatre tv set complete with latest technologies in a sound proof room, a high speed internet and a lap top.

9) Live and work abroad and come back for holiday to this hot beautiful country of mine..Malaysia

10) That I will have a chance to get my parents ultimate forgiveness for all my shortcomings and a chance to give them a better life.

Ya ok...some might not come true..but hey..we'll never know...

Anyone out there willing to make no 1 come true..hehhh..hehhh

8 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Ooouhh no. 9 tu mcm best kan? If nak no. 6 tu skang kena kawin anak raja la...Hehehe...no. 3 is do-able :P

Kak Elle said...

insya'allah dream can be a reality one day:)

itot said...

suka no 3 ;)

akula said...

Hmmm, cant decide which one. My simple pleasures is having a hot steaming Nescafe Tarik while its pouring rain and have few friends to chat with.

UglyButAdorable said...

~cosmic gurl~

oh anak sultan brunei saja yg saya nakktak kisah la no berapa...hahhahahhaaa....

~kak elle~

amin...mintak2 lah...

UglyButAdorable said...

~itote~

kan..kan..kan..?? best kan..nak char koay teow? pukul 3 pagi makan pastuh tido..slim gak..auuww...best nyer...

~akula~

now why didn't i thot of that?? :)time with frens and minum minum..yaa i like that too

Tynna said...

thank u babyface..I had a crush with the Sultan of Brunei once before..but...ya knowwwwww...hehe!

Anonymous said...

WiShFuL tHiNKiNg BuT alWayS cOunT yOuR blEssInG aS ....