Friday, August 04, 2006

A walk through the cloud




There was a moment of sadness in the heart when I got to the hospital to greet a newborn last night. A beautiful baby boy was brought into the world of hope from the SIL's family side. No..the baby is fine..the baby was a healthy boy and so was his mom. I thought I could just forget all and walk without a tinge of sadness, but I was wrong.

There it is, the place where I saw his face rounded with a white cloth. That image came running into my head while I stood out there for a moment. Such a long 15minutes of hesitating whether or not I have the courage to walk right through it as the main entrance was closed. I decided to wait for my SIL. Tears start filling up and my heart just filled with sadness.

I did, I walked right through it and thank Him for the room that was there was changed into a counter for the walk-in patients. I sailed through it trying so hard to fight my sadness but a tear or two drop as SIL asked why was my eyes watery.

Oh Allah, please give my family and myself especially my mother the strength to overcome this tragedy. Oh Allah please bless his soul and put him among the pious.

It's going to be a year soon, how time flies but the memories of him is felt so strongly. No death is harder to accept than a sudden death, which I knew but only now to feel the heartache....

23 comments:

Hajar said...

*hugs*

Nour said...

hang in there girl!

Am just a gal said...

What else can I say.. hang in there dear sis

Tynna said...

babyface, you are strong..it's coz the person was good that's why you can still feel and remember him the way you do..
like you said..he is in Al-Jannah now..be happy for him..

*hugs* to my lil sista!

gravtkills said...

i am sure he is lookin down and smilin knowin that u are thinkin of him

UglyButAdorable said...

~jennifer~
painful..painful indeed..i hope i dun ever need to go that hospital again.

~jade~
*hugs back*

~nour~
tks nour..you're an angel..:)

UglyButAdorable said...

~azer~
tks..

~nzn~
tks sis..

~blackfeline~
*hugs back* tks sis..lov ya

UglyButAdorable said...

~btb~
*sniffs* tks mr president..u take care too..

~gravtkills~
only my prayers that i can offer him now..may Allah bless his soul.. tks bro

Ordinary Superhero said...

Be strong sis. I know you are.
We are only human.

Freak and Geek said...

hang in there.

u'll make it thru.

*wink*

UglyButAdorable said...

~bro hero~
such a comforting word from a brother indeed..tks bro..

~fng~
i will gurl.. *wink* emmuahh..tq

Lollies said...

hugs awak. the memories do come now and then. Alfatehah imeediately masa ingat tu. Ah you tau lah kan. I nasihat diri i aje

~ GAB ~ said...

I could feel it even though not as much as you yourself. May be I am a guy but when it comes to thingslike this I am a lot more sensisitive as compared to other guys. Because I am a very loving father to my kids...

Hang tough dear...

UglyButAdorable said...

~lollies~
samer2 lah kita..hugs u too...

~gab~
tks bro..and your children..they're a lucky..

ayong said...

sometime just seeing the entrance dah berdebar2. its like groundhog day. sometime i fear of walking pass through the ward. But time will heal and time will forgive us..*bear hug*

pinky angel said...

hi dear..
sedihnye baca ur entry ni.seumur hidup i, i dah hilang 4org family members yg i syg.w/pun dah biasa tp still sedih gak.

just be strong ok? tp kdg2 nasihat2 mcm ni, hugs dr org2 yg prihatin buat kita rasa lg teruk.lg rasa nak melimpah2 air mata tu kuar.

nasihat i, time will heal everything.doakan dia stiap masa.jgn dok sorg2, nnti teringat2.tak salah kalau u nak have fun.life must go on rite?jom tgk drift! =)

just wanna put a smile on ur face babe..jgn marah yek?

UglyButAdorable said...

~ayong~
big bear hug to u too..tks..

~pinkyangel~
yeahh..i guess it's like that. but because this is like immediate family kan..so cam terkezut laaa..and yes life must go on..*smile* tks sis.. drift yaa..good idea...*wink*

MA said...

Many years ago, I lost a close relative whom I grew up together with. It was a sudden and tragic death.

I walked through the doors of the morgue - being among the first family members to identify his body.

It was so surreal and like you - for a very long time I couldn't pass by it ( I always took a short cut through the hospital grounds during traffic jams) without having a glance remembering that night.

You'll get pass the pain - though the memories will never go away.

Al Fatihah.

Anonymous said...

UBA time will heal be strong ok?

Angel Eyes said...

Babyface, hang in there ok?

*hugs*

UglyButAdorable said...

~MakAndeh~
tks Ma..insya Allah I will..prolly because it's only a while back.

~kakElle~
tks sis...i am indeed a stronger person now..

~angelEyes~
*hugs back*

Anonymous said...

seriesluy UBA, dah tatau berapa kali saya baca entry ni..setiap kali pun nak komen tapi once nak mula, terus hilang kata2. Sedih membacanya, sedih lagi yang merasanya. Saya doakan you tabah yer UBA, moga rohnya tak lekang dari rahmat yang Esa. Amin

UglyButAdorable said...

tks itot. really appreciate it.