Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Click to Central Park oppss!! Sentul Park



This morning while I was cruising more like crawling to work amidst the traffic, I noticed myself smiling. I feel good today. I feel it's gonna be a good day. I feel big, I feel that even with any misery I'm gonna face today I will breeze myself through it marvellously. Have you ever felt like this? Unexplainable..but I feel just great..

Maybe this is the after effect from a breezy night under the star watching the latest movie of Adam Sandler and Kate Beckinsale - Click. Have you ever wonder what life would be at a touch of a button? Have you ever asked yourself how do you measure success? Is it with the amount of money you can accumulate, or is it reaching the highest ever in your career span or simply being happy with what you do and work with what you have a day at a time and appreciate people who loves you despite any shortcomings?? Go watch this movie. I'm not a very convincing movie reviewer. Thank you for me virtual friend for providing us with these complimentary tickets. More to come ya bro??



Sentul Park Entrance


Sentul West Banner


View of Sentul West

Now next I want to tell the whole peeps out there about the venue of the movie last night. Woo whoaa...we have our own Central Park!!! Introducing Sentul Park situated at Sentul West...sound so posh sehh...like South Kensington, West Kensington gituu.... Never knew this..maybe to some yes, but I sure only got to find out about this place only yesterday. As I cruised in, is like I'm seeing Hyde Park but without the Serpentine Lake. Nice. I don't feel like I'm in KL at all. When I was YMing Beb yesterday for the movie venue, this was part of it : -

Beb - Ehh..got tikar or not?? Takkan nak duk kat rumput??
Me - Tikar?? for what?? ehh where is this Sentul Park?? Wht do u mean duk atas rumput? No kusi kee??
Beb - No laaa..ini tengok kat luarnyer...
Me - Tikar takder, carpet merah ader...



Starlight Cinema Banner and Venue

I googled the place for the map route. Right in the middle of Sentul..we have this?? Must check this place out. And I'm praying so hard for it not to rain. Please..ohh..please don't, just for tonight.



My Car Trunk

And as always He listens, it did not rain albeit the chilly night. Desperate situation requires desperate measures, my mobile home aka my car did not fail me when we needed something for our butt since none of us brought any tikar or whatsoever. I rummaged through it and managed to get old newspapers, cloth laundry bad and plastics cover for my laundry. Err..did I mentioned quater of my wardrobe is hang in my car too..






We found a spot with two guys behind us and they were sitting on a huge tikar..damn hugefor 2 persons butt..so I actually through out the movie pretending tak perasan edged myself a wee bit on their tikar. We had hotdogs, burgers and cokes while watching the movie. There were 4 of us and the other 2 were queuing for about 30mins for the food. Management need to improve that..though I saw lots of people brought their own knic knacs and I even saw a family brought a thin mattress and pillows!! We didn't have enough time to buy anything outside because of the traffic and it was a last minute arrangement. But next time we know how to adjust this... More free tickets please, because to be honest I will not spend that much of money and sit on the damp grass and go home with a sore back..hehh..hehh..once a month maybe..for the aura..thank you but not thanks, I will stick to my loyal dvd's and the big screen of TGV. Check out the web. Cool place.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAma-sama.
Ada lagi mau?
Sama tempat, lain movie, lain-lain masa.
Sampai 19hb ni sahaja.

Anonymous said...

wah, kita ada such place eh?

UglyButAdorable said...

~boogie~
sila..sila..besar tapak tgn nyiru saya tadahkan..ehh..betulker tu??

~itote~
presicely..that was my first thot too...

Azer Mantessa said...

hv u ever asked urself how do u measure success?

errr ... i dun measure success, i celebrate success ... erks ... yikes :-)

Freak and Geek said...

how was the movie? any good? recommended?

ayong said...

i miss KL..muhaha.. the nearest anything happening here is a new mall.. *sigh* so miss the urban cosmopolitan feel.

UglyButAdorable said...

~azermantessa~
oohh..yess bro we definately celebrate succes..and sumtimes me dun ask too..me just enjoy it..*wink*

~fng~
recommended like hell..kelakarsss..but i like adam sandler..and that gorgeous kate..

UglyButAdorable said...

~BTB~
ye kerr bro?? me never know about that place. i think i went to sentul first about 10yrs ago kot..sebelum tu never recall my parents brought me there.. hopefully YTL will maintain the sceneries there..

~ayong~
errr..dear where are you again?? only a mall?

Anonymous said...

UBA really you guys have movie in the park?Do you have to pay for entrance fee? Cool lah asal tak hujan.We had such stuff certain times and its shown nat the padang in the city..and sometimes they held concerts etc....

maklang said...

i know those wardrobe dalam kereta tu...masih kat situ lagi ke???????

Hajar said...

uwaaa.. next time nak itot eh!!!

Am just a gal said...

with one click, erm erm i wanna stop brad from leaving angie.. are they separated - ada sesiapa tahu tak

anggerik merah said...

UBA,

ni wayang pacak ke? Like you background of ye blog!

UglyButAdorable said...

~kak elle~
UBA pun baru tau...before this never knew about it. yup there is entrance fees..quite expensive..and personally i wud watch it at home or cinema unless nak buat picnic skali ker..maybe it's fun..

~ML~
*wink*..hehh..hehh..still there..

UglyButAdorable said...

~jade~
boleh sajer lahling...boleh..

~nzn~
dunno la dear...

~anggerikmerah~
sumthin' like that laa.. tks u girl..

Nour said...

tak de nyamuk ke??
Hmm maybe I shld try this sometime...nak ikut..hhehe