Thursday, August 03, 2006

Had Enough of her?? Think again..

Okeehh...1st of all let me point out that I'm neither a fan of CT nor I am anti her. I listen to her songs when is played on the radio yeahh..she has some nice songs, credit to the composer and song writer, but I do drool over her gowns and heels.

I don't really care heck who she's gonna marry but yes I find it somehow not a surprising news when she announced it on National TV after months and months of speculations. Wasn't it so obvious??

For the past weeks I've been receiving many e-mails about K n her, never bothered to re-send, I read and delete...kapishh!! But this I have to blog it, because one find day many years after, insya Allah if a long life granted, I can track back my archive and see how Malaysians are directly/indirectly affected by this nation pop darling... We're so just one creative nation!!!

C'mon lets sing a long... and should I sing this on my birthday?? yes on the soon to come national day??? maybe I should ehh..



Nyanyi ikut rentak lagu yang dipopularkan oleh Sudirman – 31 Ogos. Nyayian secara berkoir adalah digalakan


21 Ogos

Tanggal dua puluh satu
Bulan lapan dua ribu enam
Berkuda! Di kota!
Nak dara dan duda
Ia pasti menjadi sejarah

Tanggal dua puluh satu
Bulan lapan dua ribu enam
Hari yang mulia
Hari bahagia
Sambut dengan Khalid Md Jiwa

Mari kita seluruh warga negara
Ramai-ramai menyambut hari berkuda
Berkuda!
Dua satu bulan lapan dua ribu enam
Siaran langsung oleh TV3



Footnote :-

Only Malaysians I suppose can sing along to this, that is if they know this song. So do forgive me if I have any non-malaysian and non-speaking malay readers.

Jade dahling..i know..i know..u must be thinking..what's in my head now??? what the hell I'm doing..hehh..hehh..sis, me absolutely don't know either...

25 comments:

Ordinary Superhero said...

So let's sing.....together.

maklang said...

i dah tak lalu dengar pasal dia laa...tak de mood nak nyanyi sama...

Nour said...

i nak muntah darah dah dengar nama dia..whats her name again!

Lollies said...

akhirnya ko surrender jua dengan aliran semasa.

yay yay mari kita nyanyi

Angel Eyes said...

my email was flooded just because of her!

Man.. please lah, i had enough of this!

But, hmmm.... at last she's getting married. Lucky!

UglyButAdorable said...

~brohero~
yeee...will u be the conductor?

~ML~
saya pun ML tapi ini lagu mau simpan buat kenangan dlm blog..

~nour~
errr?? yeah..me too..wht's her name again..oohh..that nipple gal??

UglyButAdorable said...

~lollies~
*tunduk malu* tapi takper utk wawasan bangsa dan negara!!! tanggal 31 bulan 57...

~aNGELeYES~
Lucky?? Honey she won't know what's hitting her..i hope lucky will be at her side always..

Digitalite said...

waaahahahahahhhaa this is super creative okay?

Digitalite said...

err jap jap... what do they REALLY MEAN by berkuda? is it the iGallop kind of sublime 'berkuda' or ...

yeah...of course the real kuda! with chariots and all..what was I thinking?

hahahahahhaa q^_^!p

Am just a gal said...

I can sing this song out loud sambil tekan2 perut ketawa.. ok, I will really muntah darah, yesterday I heard that for 3 continuos weeks there will be a "Tiada Rahsia" shows on TV3..

Ally is going to interview the soon-to-be-wife, kisah cinta akan disingkap....

nyebok kat sini kejap - angel darling where have u been
erm, I need a very big bowl here please.............

UglyButAdorable said...

~twistedjoe~
hahh..hahh...kan?? kan?? me tol cha!! creative gabannyer... cuber nyanyi dgn penuh semangat..bab "sambut dengan khalid mohd jiwa" tu yg tak tahan siottt..

~nzn~
tiada rahsia my arse!!! icon muntah pleesss!!!

~btb~
nyehh..nyehhh..as i was saying sampai tang "sambut dengannn khalid mohd. jiwa" kuanggg..kuanggg.. yeahh..ain't worth bitchin' about her..

Mme RoSsé said...

alohaaaaa...
sungguh kreatif.

tea in a cup for you?

UglyButAdorable said...

yes..please with a carrot walnut cake *wink*

and we are indeed a one creative nation..

allooha to u 2 and do come again..

Hajar said...

huar huar huar... i received this song kat email...

saya ulangi: dia hanya manusia biasa. sedangkan nabi pun kene tegur. takkan la dia tak der salah langsung.

huar huar huar...

sekian terima kasih.

Hajar said...

actually my initial reaction is this:

NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

huar huar huar

UglyButAdorable said...

jade dahling...let me hear it..lemme hear it..u sang it rite..rite??? nyehh...nyehhh..me too!!!!

Azer Mantessa said...

hehehehehehehehehe cute betul awak nih ... hehehehe

gravtkills said...

do i need to put on the jalur gemilang costume ala sudirman when singin this song?

ayong said...

baca blog
*tunduk hormat pada uglyBA*

*lps 2 rase mual pulak*

tapi still nyanyi lagi...hish hish

UglyButAdorable said...

~azer~
nyehh..nyehh...nyehh... yeah..i'm ugly and fat too but i'm cute when i'm sing this..hehh..hehh

~gravtkills~
agak2 ia akan membakar semangat jalur gemilang jiwa ko pakai laa..hahhhahahha

UglyButAdorable said...

hehh..hehh..hehh..it's in the head kan?? even with the rain.. membakar tu semangat khalid mohd jiwa!!!

MA said...

*sambil kibar bendera kecik yang ada candy kat dalam batang bendera - beli dekat kedai runcit depan rumah sambil hentak-hentak kaki ala marching*

UglyButAdorable said...

semangat MA..semangat mat jiwa!!!

~ GAB ~ said...

Whether I like her or not, the obvious thing is I do blog about her as well, just to frame up my figure of speech.

Well, she's pretty and I do adore beauty. Her songs? Yeah I heard it on radio & seen her on TV. What song are they... the popular ones you cannot help it, they sink into you due to repetitions.

UglyButAdorable said...

yup..she played the cards right..it's the media that needed to be *jaga* first..pastuh dia akan dijaga...