Saturday, August 19, 2006

Soulmate made in heaven.

So it was settled. She said she had no intention to lock me out or whatsover. Thank you friends, u know who you are, thanks for the advice. I take it that it's about time for me to go anyway. My mom need me more then ever now. I came back on Friday night, I saw my mom's face all swollen and I knew she has been crying if not the whole day at least the whole evening.

Redha, that's the word I told her. We have to accept the lot here. This is our test. Not as hard as others but just as hard. She said, I told her father " Haji, dia dah lupa kat anak saya Ji, dier luper kat anak saya macam tukar baju". My heart filled with sadness, my eyes filled with tears. I had to pacify her frustration and depression. Dulu orang2 tua slalu cakap, lelaki, kubur bini merah lagie dah nak kawin lagi, nie the opposite pulak.. I don't know..honestly..I try to seal myself from commenting anything if possible, but how could I?? I'm just an imperfect human after all. I just wish ultimate happines for her and her new family.

In referring to a blogger friend blog on his entry - "Soulmate". I keep asking myself, does soulmate exist? Define soulmate?

a) It means that if a couple weather the strongest storm succesfully, they're still together and love each other more forever and ever.

b) If the otherhalf life is shortlived, and if the other half remain single till the day he/she dies and meet in the otherworld.

c) If a couple who did not survived stage 1 hurricane and disperse only to come back stronger because of the strong call of love.

d) If a couple who cannot be together for some reason, but they're solid as friends and collapse if binded.

Anymore options for the defination? I'm looking for soulmate made in heaven?? Exist?? Nahhh... in fairytale land maybe. Sometimes love build for over 15years can just be gone just like that. When someone has intention to re-marries in less then 6 months after the otherhalf last breath, can the love be questioned at all?? When is soon is too soon and late is late enough?? That is the question.

Yours Truly will soon be relocated to SA until further notice. Life as a nomad, that's me. For now I have a grieving mother to attend to and we have a wedding to execute for the coming National day.

3 comments:

Am just a gal said...

Looking for a soulmate is not an easy things to do

Nour said...

sedihla baca this entry of yours, I feel for your mom I hope she will be strong InsyaAllah. How are the kids taking it?

UglyButAdorable said...

~NZN~
memang susah..it's like looking for a needle in a haystack..almost impossible!!

~Nour~
kids are getting better..2 boys are preparing for the upcoming upsr..tks for asking dear..and how's yur darling nephs??

as for my mom, that;s all i can do and should do right now..pacify and console her.. no doubt i strongly feel that my SIL is making a mistake, it's her perrogative..i will always be there if she ever need me..but for now..i shud be with me mom..