Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Random Ramblings of Ugleeeyyyy

Zillion of things to write but u know when any of your family member have stumbled upon your blog, that makes it difficult to write from the heart. Because what comes from this heart maybe it's not wht their eyes wants to read..yaaa..i know..it's my flipping blog, why should I care?? but knowing me..nak menjaga hati sumer org yg berkenaan I have to be the goody toooshoooes. I can't even write about wht I shop fearing of remarks...'oohh..shopping nampak..bayar la hutang dulu', I can't even write that I went to Zeta bar or Planet or yg sewaktu dengannyer menemankan kawan yg kecundang dlm cinta or simply to let myself loose..fearing of remarks...'tak baik...kita kalau gagal dlm hidup dr segi aper pun, must turn to Allah' well like who am I to say this..aku pun far from perfect. It took me donkey years to actually put in into practise. Who don't know?? Melayu kat Malaysia nie...infact all muslims we know from small, it is instill in our head and mind that we turn only to Him for forgiveness, for help, for everything. But who actually act on it?? Not all kan..some turn to booze, some turn to drugs, some act upon a bitter sweet revenge by doing the same thing to others, some turn to clubbing 7 nites a week, some turn to their wheels-speed like nobody's business..many ways laaah.. but does that make that person a bad person?? unfortunately to some people with shallow thinking, yes, but to me, the ending of human life, only Allah knows so I as another human who is far from perfection will and do whatever I can in my way to be kind.

In fifteen days I will be moving on to another sequence of my life. My life has been colorful with many downs and little bit of ups. Mom, always say I'm born on a silver spoon, whatever that means. I'm not the brightest in the family, infact yg lain have degrees or masters, well with an exception to Arwah who only have diploma but he's far ahead of me. He had his own business to be proud of. He had to prove to my mom that he's able to take care of his family the day he told my mom that he wants to get married. He was only 24 then. And he did. Somehow or rather he did and he had a very understanding wife then. But now things change. Better stop here..freeze me fingers from typing further. That reminds me, is his 14th anniversary to be today. One of the happiest day of his life I must say...to my SIL too I hope.

Okayy..back to born on a silver spoon thingy, I was the only one that "kapur" my dad's money for my private college education..the rest was either on loan or scholars. I started work exactly a month after I graduated. My first job, I had a company car and company handphone..whooaaa!!! dun play..play..aaa. My first job landed me 2 pink forms too when they boarded the 2nd board on KLSE. Made some extra bucks there. Then I worked my ass off for another couple of years, landed jobs that I want after 1st interview then off to the Kingdom.

Okaayyy..I shall continue this soon..brain dead skejab. For now just enjoy the 666's myth of relationship..betul kee?? Left that industry quite sometime ago..lost track.



6 weeks , 6 months, 6 years . . .


Dating process:
6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U.
6 months : Of course I love U.
6 years : GOD, if I didn't love U, then why the hell did I propose?


Back from Work:
6 weeks : Honey, I'm home.
6 months : BACK!!
6 years : What did your mom cook for us today??


Gifts:
6 weeks : Honey, I really hope you liked the ring.
6 months : I bought you a painting; it would fit the motif in the living room.
6 years : Here's the money. Buy yourself something.


Phone Ringing:
6 weeks : Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
6 months : Here, for you.
6 years : PHONE RINGING.


Cooking:
6 weeks : I never knew food could taste so good!
6 months : What are we having for dinner tonight?
6 years : AGAIN!!!!


Apology:
6 weeks : Honey muffin, don't you worry, Ill never hold this against you.
6 months : Watch out! Don't do it again.
6 years : What's not to understand about what I just said??


New Dress:
6 weeks : Oh my God, you look like an angel in that dress.
6 months : You bought a new dress again???
6 years : How much did THAT cost me?


Planning for Vacations:
6 weeks : How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you please sound??
6 months : What's so bad about going to India on a charter plane?
6 years : Travel? What's so bad about staying home???


TV:
6 weeks : Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?
6 months : I like this movie.
6 years : I'm going to watch ESPN, if you're not in the mood, go to bed, I can stay up by myself . . .

16 comments:

trueblue said...

hehehe..funnyla 666 myths..

Am just a gal said...

Dating process
6 weeks : Where have u been, I miss you like hell.. love u honey
6 months : I dont really miss u but still in love with you
6 years : What is love - where is the love

Angel Eyes said...

6 weeks: Still miss each other siang dan mlm. Tido tak lena, mandi tak basah, makan pun tak lalu (walaupun lapar gilerrr!)

6 months: Still ok.. but i need my own 'space' and i wanna go out with my female/male friends too... 'err, jgn ikut boleh tak yang?'

6 years: Dah terbang kot?

hehe.... funny lar u babe! :)

Hajar said...

wakakaka... i just received something familiar in the email yesterday..

btw, we have to make the makan date again soon. now that you're going off. hehe.. maybe this time we go out at night la.. i know this nice mexican place...

~ GAB ~ said...

This is the example of a husband that has had a spell of mandram done on him.

6 weeks: Yo... Where the hell is that damn bloody remote control?
6 months: Honey, Did you see the remote control around?
6 year: Ohh sugar, it must've been my fault misplaced the remote control again. Don't worry dear, I'll find it out myself.

Azer Mantessa said...

i second BTB :-)

Nour said...

I like this!

Tynna said...

*sigh* malas nak cakap pepanjang!

UglyButAdorable said...

~BTB~
Main yer yang..main yerr?? try?? try?? see wht happen??

~trueblue~
hehheehee...tks for dropping by..do come again..

~nzn~
gone into the dumpster..*sigh*

Sya said...

Emmm kak sya understand about family member reading my blog.. my kak long just complained that I can go to the gym but no time to return her call.. haiyaaa

UglyButAdorable said...

~angelEyes~
6 tahun, tuntut harta sepencarian laaa..pe lagie???

~jade~
did i hear mexiccan food??? yummeh..when?? when???

~gab~
6 years of isteri kena mandram got or not???

UglyButAdorable said...

~azermantessa~
ohh.bro..btb has found a new sidekick?? damn!!! 2 smarty heads together..

~nour~
hehh..hehh..tq. i hope u feel betta now..

~blackfeline~
*sigh* me understand..hugs..

~kakSya~
how la kak sya..susah kan..tulis susah..nak tulis pendam kat hati..

Ordinary Superhero said...

6 weeks: Yang, jom kita tengok AF sama2. Abang pun suka.

6 months: Alaah, kita tengok bola dulu lepas tu, masa break half time, kita tukar channel tengok AF. Pastu Abang nak sambung tengok bola balik.

6 years: Awak boleh tengok ulangan AF esok kat channel 15. Bola lagi penting. Game ni determine sapa champion nih.

D.N.A.S said...

6 weeks: 1 tv 1 ASTRO decoder - let's watch everything together-gether.

6 months: 1 tv 1 ASTRO decoder - no hindustan please.

6 years: 2 TVs 2 ASTRO decoders 2 DVD players.
- Kalau you nak tengok EPL, boleh pelan sikit volume tak?

Macam tu le kisah rumah tangga.
Kalau tak kawin kang, orang kampung
bising pulak.

booGie said...

6 minggu : comelnya

6 bulan : wah! makin cute!

6 tahun : dah ensem budak ni, anak sapa ni?

Boleh teka sapa tak? ahahahaa

UglyButAdorable said...

~broHero~
nie speak from experience ker aper nie bro??? nyehh..nyehhh..
btw..lamer tak update..apdet laaa..

~dnas~
khawin susah..tak khawin pun susah..kesimpulannyer buat pekak..sbb kalau dah sampai jodoh sampai la jugak..

~boogie~
hehh..saper aaa?? no idea laaa..yg nka kawin ni ke??