Monday, May 28, 2007

Chemistry or Compatibility


Wait For You lyrics

I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I’m missing you and I’m wishing you would come back through my door
Why did you have to go?
You could have let me know; so now I’m all alone

Girl you could have stayed but you wouldn’t give me a chance
With you not around it’s a little bit more than I can stand
And all my tears they keep runnin’ down my face
Why did you turn away?

So why does your pride make you run and hide
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it’s a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be

So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don’t know what else I can do
Don’t tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I find it just ain’t true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I’ll wait for you

Been a long time since you called me
(How could you forget about me)
You gotta be feeling crazy
How can you walk away
(When) Everything stays the same
I just can’t do it baby

What will it take to make you come back
Girl I told you what it is and it just ain’t like that
Why can’t you look at me?
You’re still in love with me
Don’t leave me crying

Baby why can’t we just start all over again
Get it back to the way it was
If you give me a chance I can love you right
But you’re telling me it won’t be enough

So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don’t know what else I can do
Don’t tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I find it just ain’t true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I’ll wait for you

So why does your pride make you run and hide
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it’s a lie what you’re keeping inside
That is not how you want it to be

Baby I will wait for you
Baby I will wait for you
If it’s the last thing I do

Baby I will wait for you
Cause I don’t know what else I can do
Don’t tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I find it just ain’t true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I’ll wait for you
I’ll be waiting …

Top 3 at the AI 06 - Elliot Yamin...I so fell in love with this dude...and that song... the voice, the music arrangement..blends well with him..though I must re-consider that new hairdo.

Malam minggu yg lepas saya pergi makan-makan char koay teow with a friend. What intended to be a short lepaks became a till midnight session.

Macam-macam we talked about or I did.. I talk a lot beb..I know..shut me off if you need too ok.

In one of the girlie talks, we were discussing about what do we want in men? Besides money, alim, rajin semayang and all the qualities which seems only achievable in dreamland, we came down to 2 words.

Chemistry



or



Compatibility

She said perhaps it's finding a compatible partner is what we're lacking.
Then I suggested, chemistry. Chemistry is what's we're missing.

I only ever had 1 serious non-family related relationship throughout my entire life. Everyone else has tonnes of relationship to brag about....pathetic kan.. and then there's a fling or two that was just what it is..a fling. That one serious courting I had lasted 7 years!! I went through infidelity, twice infact, then had to deal with the temper and mood swings and not forgetting having to deal with his crack addict. Yet I was stuck with him for 7 years. It was not all bad 7, prolly good 3's and 4's ups and downs. One thing for sure I had chemistry with him. He knows what I need when I needed it, how to deal with me when he had to etc..etc... Despite being cheated twice I stupidly accepted him back in my life. Maybe because he makes me feel good. If it weren't for his crack, I honestly think he is the one. I planned but Allah has something else in store with me.

Maybe I discredit myself too much. Maybe because he made me feel good I accepted his nonsense crap. Maybe because he made me laugh, I stayed with him. And maybe because he sometimes insulted me emotionally that made me think I'm not worthy for anyone else but him.

Lots of maybes but there were no regrets...I thanked him for the time we had. Happy time for sweet remembrance and bad time as lesson learned.

It's Que Sera Sera for me now. The future's not for me to think.

And till that chemistry swings by again I'll just stick to the luxury singles can enjoy and do at anytime we feel like it.

As Elliot says...I'll wait for you....

8 comments:

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

'Despite being cheated twice I stupidly accepted him back in my life'

heh, u really got me there..we were in the same boat..the same thing actually...

Anonymous said...

It TaKeS tWo To TAnGo RegArdLeSs...

Azer Mantessa said...

wow

this is good stuff :-)

itot said...

mmmmm..tumpang juga lah UBA..que sera sera for me as well =)

UglyButAdorable said...

~missy~
tks for visiting...

same boat ehhh... takpe..we weathered that and we can weather anything..:)

~ABS~

totally agree....but it just took me one..just one move to be out of the tangled tango

~azermantessa~

err..the entry or the song?

~itot~

tote dahling...grab sumone there ok..

Azer Mantessa said...

the entry ... chemistry or compactability.

UglyButAdorable said...

~azermantessa~

auww..so nice of you..tks...any meaning to it from the man pov

Nour said...

oh my, nasib baik you discovered his addiction, some relationships...the girl did not have a clue. Well I guess if that "7 years" did not break you it definitely made you stronger! So hang in there...and I so understand the need to have the chemistry and compatibility with the one!