Saturday, September 22, 2007

Memory remains....

I pray for the soul of our little angel - Adik Nurin Jazlin, rest in peace my girl, you are now in a better place...insya Allah.

And if the police wants to do something right, this is the time. Get the bastard who did this. I wish for him to be tortured and die slowly. But instead they said they are going to press charge Nurin's parent for negligence. I mean...wtf!!! Do they have to announce after the funeral??? Have they no feelings??

Nurin Jazlin was pronounce dead within the past 24hours from the time they found the sports bad. So imagine the ordeal she has to go through, I can't even describe it. My tears drop again when I saw the papers today. Yes..I am that emotional.

Everytime I look at her photo, she reminds me of my niece, Mashitah. It send shivers to my spine, thinking if this happen to her.

Mashitah...mashitah..I miss that little girl...




Speaking of Mashitah, my brother, Mashitah's father died 2 years ago on Sept 20th 2005. For the whole of that Thursday, apart from hearing the news on Nurin Jazlin and the opening of Pavillion KL, I was trying to remember what else was it.

On my way home, I remembered that it was the day that my brother went to meet his Creator. All the memories came back. When I reached home, I told my mom that it has been 2 years already. And so much has happen.

I pray for Abg's soul to be among the pious and that one day I will be his neighbour.

Ouh..I was reading AphroditeKuzz entry on this chaotic HOBO been creating, I chatted with him once and he claimed he knew my late brother. Years ago, they used to play for the rugby national under 21 team, I think. He mentioned that once while on training, he accidentally knock him off and my brother reciprocate by saying "sxxl..la kau ni kalut!!! kawan sendiri pun nak langgar" or something like that. But my brother died 2 years ago when he was 36, so if he's still alive that makes him 38 this year. Not 40 yet as AphroditeKuzz describe HOBO. So Mr Hobo, if you were telling a true drama, good for you...but if it was a just a pure luck thingy...that's so pathetic!!!

14 comments:

east43street said...

My condolences to you on losing your abang, although it has been 2 years. I pray he be amongst the angels too. At times you must be missing him so much, do you.

Kak Elle said...

al fatheha untuk arwah...

sad sad abt nurin esp now they pressing charges against the parents..what is this world coming to????

Azer Mantessa said...

al-fatihah utk arwah2

trueblue said...

A'ah...ada similarity gambar your niece with arwah nurin.

May she rest in peace and also your brother.

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

babe...
sapa nama arwah bro you (if u dont mind)...

gravtkills said...

alfatihah

Anonymous said...

Al-Fatihah buat Allahyarhamah adik Nurin Jazlin.

Al-Fatihah buat Allahyarham Haji Amir Zuhairi, your brother. (I read your post on his passing and it touched me deeply.)

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

Your posts made my eyes water, too.

Cosmic_GurL said...

Alfatihah to your bro and Nurin.

It must be sad not to see your niece anytime u want to now that your bro is gone kan? Sigh..

UglyButAdorable said...

~east43dstreet~

tks bro...sumtimes yeah i do miss him.. may we all be his neighbors..insya allah...

~kak elle~

the world is going cuckoo..

~azermantessa~

samer samer lah kiter berdoa...

UglyButAdorable said...

~trueblue~

tks..:)

~aphorditekuzz~

amir zuhairi zubir nama abg cheq..

~gravtkills~

tks bro..

UglyButAdorable said...

~drama mama~

semoga arwah2 berada disisiNya....

~bro WA~

:)made me cry al the time..i read it when i miss him..

~cosmigurl~

sad indeed....:(

Anonymous said...

GoD bLeSs hIs sOuL.

UglyButAdorable said...

amin...