Monday, April 30, 2007

I do or Do I ?



H is just way too cool..sometimes it makes me gag... Grissom n Mac still the best.

Anyway, I came back from work today and joined my mom and sis at the patio. Mom, so when is it your turn?

Excuse me??

Turn to khawin... Mommy nak lepaskan tanggungjawab nie..so how old will you be this year?

32

Belum ada yg berkaliber...Kalau khawin lagi susah..I might as well susah sorang-sorang... puas hati...

Ohh..yeah..if that's the case..so true..and my sis just gave me a tiny smile.

Dear sis I sure hope you'll make the right move and don't fall for men ancient tricks.

Talking about wedding, I attended my cousin's son wedding last week. So came all sepupu sepapat etc etc...from all over town.

My sis was sitting with one of the cucu of our golden citizen cousin when she heard this...

Cucu - Maner pengantin..maner pengantin tu?

Adult - Tu ader tu...

Cucu - Ohh..pengantin tu gemuk yaaa..

And somewhere near are the new kid on the block clan...

Option 1 - Harap-harap aku slim la sebelum aku kawin..kala tak sia-sia kena kutuk dgn budak 5 tahun.

Option 2 - Do the wedding sumwhere outside malaysia where the nation dun ridicule cute people like me and they especially stand to correct their kids language whenever it's not appropriate, so children will know what not to say.

Option 3 - Ban all kids from my wedding

Option 4 - Tak yah kawin laaa...

Option 5 - Elope...dramatic kann? Kalau mom aku tanyer, Apsal elope? sbb nanti ader budak 5 tahun cakap aku pengantin gemuk....hahhhahaaa..hahhhaaa..kelakar kan..intimidated by a 5 year old.

Kids..kids...and despite all that I still love them like crazehhh....


Just to add on...subtitle on csi tonight..

You can sit there till your face turn blue but I did not kill my wife.

Translation

Kau boleh duduk situ sampai muka jadi biru tapi aku tak bunuh isteri aku.


Sabar jer laaa...

19 comments:

Kak Elle said...

ni cakap nak kawin dah ada calon ke?...haha betul tu kena slim dulu nanti budak2 juga yg kata 'oh yg gemok tu pengantin?'...haha

children are innocent they speak their mind.

cantik rumah baru:)

UglyButAdorable said...

hehh..hehhh..belum ader calon lagiee..

because they innocently speak their mind, the more reason why we should explain to them the why's, how's, the not's etc...

Biru mata memandangkan...

booGie said...

Oyeah... baru perasan kulit baru rupanya.

Perlahan-lahan kalau nak kawin tu tapi jgn sampai terlambat.

Err... Yang subtitle tu bukan dari Astro kan? :P

UglyButAdorable said...

tu la boog kau asik gie bercuti jer...stress aku bacer...

lambat ker cepat ker...redha jer laaa

nasib bukan stesen kau boog, tapi stesen ceria anda tuuu...

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha klaka klaka!! bab biru2 mata tu terutamanya...

Anonymous said...

ohh..pstt psstt..salah tu link ke my blog tuu....

UglyButAdorable said...

nyehh..nyehh...

pstt..pstt..kita dah tukar laaa..sorry yee..

Tynna said...

betul kan subtitle tu...you can sit there till yr face turn blue but I did not kill my wife...

translation..Kau boleh duduk situ sampai muka jadi biru tapi aku tak bunuh isteri aku.

kau bleh duduk situ sampai jadi lebam pun aku kata aku tak bunuh istri aku...hai! apa lah!!

UglyButAdorable said...

straight translation...jadilah lost in translation...

Eddie Putera said...

tak per..hire bouncers to keep out the kids. Or hire kids to slap the mulut celupar kids.

~ GAB ~ said...

THere'll be time for you UBA.

Hey thanks for dropping by at my blog... I've been busy to make reciprocal visit my dear. Now I am. I read as much as I could on the past entries...

You have a nice day!

Mr Incognito said...

grissom is so yesterday! keppler's the man. anyway, like your blog.

Unknown said...

UBA...hehehehe...kawin? grissom? wahhhh.... ada ke yg macam dia kat mesia ni?

ayong said...

ahhh. Csi: las vegas. Csi: NY, Csi: miami. my favourite three.

trueblue said...

Takpe babe..Jangan rasa pressure sangat pasal kawin ni. Budak2 tau jelah..

UglyButAdorable said...

~gab~
tks for the reciprocal visit..u have a nice day too...

~mr incognigto~
hmm...i must watch this keppler in action though..hope is as good as his look!! n thanks..

~raden galoh~
macam grimsom kat malaysia?? maner la ader sis... dlm mimpi ader laaa..

UglyButAdorable said...

~ayong~
yup..there're my fav too..just sometimes H is bit too cool..

~trublue~
memang tak kisah...but org yg kisah camner tuuh???

UglyButAdorable said...

~djinsakti~
bro..u have any agency that supplies those kids..hahhaahaaa...anak2 jin ker??

Ordinary Superhero said...

Cheer up Sis!. Nobody could deny you to have a happy life.