Monday, April 23, 2007

Third Time Lucky??

The first time I bumped into him was when the contractor and I fininshed installing the hot water shower. Moi was in the house ransacking with my eyes on anything that I can find out about him...hehh..hehhh..hehhh...apek kat dlm bilik air berhempas pulas, aku bersuka ria kat hall..sian apek tu dah la tempang...ishh...ishhh..ishh..

And again from a far he waved at me as I still cannot recognize all this mat salleh..them all look the same to me..or is it rabun jauh?? denial..denial...

The next crucial 6 days..everytime the phone rings with unrecognized number..my heart will jump. ehhh..kesiannye aku..only have numbers people I know???

Anyway he called on Friday to say that he needs the car sticker which I've forgotten to give him. Nie betul-betul overlook nieehh..but one carelessness that I've accepted coz now I have his number. Yaayy!!!

Then after few text messages, I agree to leave it under the door over the weekend. Nak jumper tak leh sbb mamat nie busy la weekend nie..stress mak!!!

Sunday night, just in the middle of CSI I text him to say that I might be running late but he will still get the sticker by tonight. Hell no..I'm gonna miss Grissom and friends for mat salleh nie..err..belum lagie laaaa..nyehh..nyehhh..

And he replied - It's ok..no worries..I'm in KL now btw.

Cisss...malaun mane la yg bawak dier cruising nehhh...

So right after CSI and CSI NY I drove to the apartment and drop it there right under the door. I was checking from under the door for any cool air..ohh..takder..ac off confirm takder...:( so aku pun sambil jalan sambil la texting to tell him that I;ve drop off the sticker.

And...yes UP THERE is listening to me...i bumped into him again on the way to the lift...yuuu huuuu..bumped twice?? what a coincidence kan...

Interview skit-skit and found out that he went for a day trip to PD and was surprise that his trip to KL that night was only half and hour..he went to off course the famous chinatown and several other places.

And I told him that I'm working somewhere near HRC. Then he said...ohh..near the monorail...and I replied yes...:) And if he ever come by that side of the area just holla and perhaps get some discount if he's lucky.

After about 10minutes...we said goodnight.

Could there be a third time luck, like they say?

6 comments:

Eddie Putera said...

OI dik..bila nak bawak kami go dangdut at HRC ni ? awak boleh kowtim masuk free kan ?

srikanditunfatimah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.N.A.S said...

Ni... mamat ni kategori hensem ke? kiut ke? macho gile ke? cuba describe lebih2 sikit.... tak boleh nak feel ni.. heheheh

Nour said...

you...I rasa being lucky for the third time..can happenla..hehehe

I hope another chance strikes again..:P

UglyButAdorable said...

~bro jin~
woiitt..baru 3 bulan dah suh nak salah gunakan kuasa...cehh....

~dnas~
hensem camner yeeee...cam sedap mata memandang laaa..takder la cam mamat prison break tu ker...itu kalu...jatuh jantungg..hehh..hehhh

~nour~
hahhh..hahh..hahhh...this is duck decoy no. 1..hehh..hehh..i must at least find 3 duck decoys..

Anonymous said...

goo sista gooo !!!!! hahaha