Thursday, November 16, 2006

Significant 16




16… Somehow or rather 16 is a significant number to the family. Noooo..nothing like lucky or bad.. I don’t believe numbers gives any good or bad luck.

Lemme see..

16th November – Hanzalah’s Birthday.

Happy birthday to you….happy birthday to you…. Happy birthday to hanzzzz…. Happy birthday to you!!!!!!

He is one year old today. May you grow up to be a wise and a great khalifah.

16th November also is the day where Zahin and Muhd got their UPSR result. And alhamdullilah…. Both of them got 5A’S. Soooooooooo happy for them…

I’ve decided for the sake of the kids I’m gonna make a straight voice and face to talk with SIL. Maybe there’s a reason after all on why things happening when I’m not around. I told my brother that let me do this for the sake of the kids. Biarlah orang nak panggil talam dua muka ker or aper ker… because I want them to know that Abah’s family will always be there for them no matter what happen and she knows we’re here to stay. I called their mom around noon to check on the result, but she said it will be available only late afternoon. So I said please call or sms which ever is easier once she has it. Did I get any calls or sms’s? None… It’s ok though coz I expected this to happen.

I only got a call from her brother and father. Got Muhd’s cell phone number and I called to congratulate. Mom and I were on our way home from her acupuncture treatment when we receive this news. As expected the result will spark sadness in mom…she immediately saw her son’s shadow of love. She cried..I let her cry..did not say a word.



What else is there happening with 16?

16th August – My late bro’s anniversary. Now I guess SIL have 2 dates to remember, that is if she remembers.

16th March – SIL’s birthday

16th Syaaban – The day He took my brother out from this world.

16th December – Muhammad’s birthday

16th January – Zahin’s birthday

16 indeed is a number filled with memories of happiness and sadness.

20 comments:

Kak Elle said...

Mas congrats to your 2 nephews for getting 5A's are they brothers and twins?and who is the one year old he's cute.I maybe in KL over the xmas period but not confirm yet.

Azer Mantessa said...

happy birthday and congratulations.

Kak Teh said...

Mas, congratulations to the 5A-ers!
all the best to you and you are doing a great job with your mak.

Typhoon Sue said...

numbers don't mean anything

but when a certain number keeps popping up day in and day out, however coincidental it may be, some idiots are bound to believe it has something to do with luck, or lack thereof.

the more moronic ones would use such numbers for 3D or 4D.... how sad...

BTW, it's good that ur nephews scored 5As for UPSR. Maybe, years from now, they'll get 16As in SPM. :)

Am just a gal said...

Cngrats for the 2 kiddos... they are lucky to have u around

maklang said...

Tahniah...tahniah unutk semuanya...

Take care...

~ GAB ~ said...

Congratulations UBA... Good job!

Mama Rock said...

oh, the two kids must be overjoyed! congratulations!

Nour said...

adoii...comelnye hanzalah! adorable :)
tak pelah sis..you do what you think is best for you nad yr lil nephews and nieces..What matters is you care :)

D.N.A.S said...

16th December 2006: will be the date when you belanja all your online friends for lunch... heee heee... :)

~ GAB ~ said...

How could I relate myself to 16? May be the day when I'd experienced my good birthday bash the day before, waking up in the morning of the 16th, smiling.... Or may be the day before I'd prepare something to prepare for my wife's birthday. hehehe Mine 15th Jul while wife is 17th Jan, so 16th is rather sandwitched in between...

Cosmic_GurL said...

Hanzalah is adorable. Errmm..wht does the name mean btw?

merapuman said...

comelnya dia, besar jugak ye walaupun baru 1 tahun.

UglyButAdorable said...

~kak elle~
tks K.E... cute yek?? 2/2 pun ader speciality..tapi my fav is of course the 1st one..aiyooo..dgn dir hati slalu kalah lah KE... he looks more like arwah and have sensitive heart..

coming down?? KE jgn luper update kay... and i proly can only meet up at night yeee..and kalau leh dekat2 lah ngan sunway ke shah alam...hahhahaaa..blum aper aper dah plan..:)

~azer mantessa~
tka bro..:)

UglyButAdorable said...

~kak teh~
thank you kak teh...muler2 berdebar debar la jugak...alhamdullilah..because imagine if they dun get 5a's?? at current circumstances i can tell you boleh perang...the worst is when all start pointing at each others fault..

~typhoon sue~
i know wht you mean...i dun believe in them either. cumer certain no. that has many relations..tu sbb senang ingat. insya allah..doa2 kan laaa lepas PMR dulu..

UglyButAdorable said...

~nzn~
tks southern sis...:)


~maklang~
tima kasih ML..u take care too :)

~mamarock~
i'm sure they are..tapi tu laaa..haven't seen them since ramadhan..sian kan I..:(

~nour~
nour..hanz lost almost 4kgs sejak pandai jalan lately nie...aiyoo hilang the debabness... he reminds me alot to zahin when he was a toddler..hilang la rindu
insya allah..i hope i will keep doing the right thing with them...

UglyButAdorable said...

~dnas~
u know wht..i kena call my SIL and ask for her permission for the kids to stay over the weekend that weekend to celebrate the many year end occasions... muhd's b'day, mum's b'day, abah's b'day, ayu's wedding annivesary, zahin's b'day..byk nyerr.. insya allah kalau ader rezeki memang nak ajak sumer bloggers..one day insya allah..

~gab~
tks bro...it's their good job indeed nt mine..i just nagged..hahahahaaa...

sandwiched sounds ok too...\:)

~cosmicGUrl~
hi CG..hanzalah adalah salah seorg sahabat Rasullulah S.A.W
tks for dropping by..

~merapuman~
i tell yaaa...debab you..but now dah kecik skit...

Lollies said...

mak oi comelnya gambar si kecik tu

merapuman said...

why kecik sikit .. kuat nangis ke .. mesti u yg jaga .. tu sebab kuat nangis

Captain Kangaroo said...

I'm sorry to hear her loss. And it must has been tough for you losing close family members.

Btw, could you tell me how you insert music clips i.e kiss the rain @ your blogsite