Monday, September 11, 2006

Goodbye Old Dame...






Sometimes I think there's a reason why this Sunday will be my last weekend off.

As just like other Sunday, on my off day I like to laze around to the max. Today as I jump downstairs happily at about 5pm...my Kak Long ask me this...

She - Have you asked yourself what is your contribution for the day?

Me - I wash the toilet.

She - Your own toilet...

Me - Since when that toilet is not part of the home??

And to save her lots of humiliation in front of her newly wed husband.. I ran back upstairs and locked myself in the room. Since I'm not contributing anything..I might as well stay in the room and bloghopped.

What about my daily contributions?? Don't that count.. Single pun susah.... Stay at home pun susah... It's so hard to please people...

Also I remembered that 2 nites ago she presented with an LV wallet for my birthday, not wanting to sound ungrateful and saying nasty things...I better stay away..... Dier yg kawin aku pun kena macam dah kawin gak...at least she gets legal humpin' in return....me?? God ..let me stay sober...

Me not having Sunday off will do me good....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear XXX,

Noted, perhelp your phone not go to the voice mail.

C.B

Dear Mr C.B,

Warm Greetings from F & B Sales Office !
Kindly inform your staff in Front Office not to direct any inquiries or
reservations call to LL as most of the time she will be out of
the hotel unless the guests specifically ask for her. Kindly direct all
calls to me or Mr Boss. Thank you

Best Regards,
XXX
F & B Sales Coordinator

"perhelp you phone not go to the voice mail" ???? Can u report to anyone who writes like this??? All I can do now is laugh..God help him..honestly.....


On 26th Sept 2006 I bid goodbye to her. Having rested comfortably within her serene nest for 20months, of course leaving her makes me feels tinge of sadness.

Just look at the greenery surrounding above, is like you’re not in the city. But indeed it is right smack in the middle of our busy town. Too bad that I did not take the opportunity to use her track for this flabby fats…. What a waste. Well u know what they say, when u have them, u dun appreciate them..that’s my biggest problem.

I had lunch the day before by the invitation of the lady boss herself. She asked what will it be? You fancy the local or some western?? I replied..no doubt the western of course.. where else can I eat crème brulee for free and also lobster ala French and some other tongue twister menu.

So we had lunch, we talked about a lot, about why I’m leaving, to where, what was I doing before etc… great lady..very young and already the Hotel Manager. I had to absolutely of course mentioned my push factor for resigning which is because of the Mr Perasan Bagus!!! Apparently she’s having headache about him too. Break a leg… I said.

I’ve got a big bouquet of flowers during my last morning briefing. Then I got a nice Faber Castell pen from my staff. 2 branded lipsticks from my florist. On the 24th, my staff organized a farewell party for me and almost all the staff came so I said my goodbyes to almost all..I hope. It was at 3pm, perfect timing because it was change of shift time.

Then, the admin and finance peeps organized a nice lunch for me at tupai2. Yummeh… and this was also on the 24th…so imagine the amount of food I had stuffed in my belly that day. Hehhh..hehhh..like I have a problem with it. Moi? Problem with eating delicious food??? Errr….not in this life time.

Tonight, the management organized another farewell party for me at Saujana. I had a wonderful time. This time it was the at Senja Restaurant. Fabulous Italian cuisine. And then we headed straight to RP. The hotel club. Ohh….did I mentioned that I had to give a speech and also sang a song?? Yes I did, I sang “Honesty” When the resident band pestered me for a song, I was like..“Honestly, I’m not sure” and she heard “Honesty”. She signaled the pianist and find a chord for my voice…cheeehh..cam real jer.. and there I went. I can almost piss in my pants… whoa..gabra sehhhh…kalau karaoke cabuk jer boleh laaa.. anyway I sailed thru. Pheww…

The night ended at RP. I was happy, sad at the same time and nervous on the prospect of coping with my new job. Huge..huge responsibility… lesser capacity than current post but very compact job description. I’m a trouble shooter so called..I fix things i.e attitude. Muaaahaahaaa…I hope I can fix mine before I start.

17 comments:

Azer Mantessa said...

nice farewell parties and gd luck in ur future endeavour :-)

PS. i too clean my own toilet and still i consider as overall home contribution :-)

Ordinary Superhero said...

Congrats for thr new job. Hopefully you will enjoy the new challenge. We gonna miss that guy's joke. :)

UglyButAdorable said...

~azermantessa~
tks bro...

damn well that's a contribution!!

~bro hero~
eehh..never thot of that laaa..yeah..gonna miss those deehh jokes..nyehhhh..nyehh...
tks bro..i am infact enjoying it.

Mama Rock said...

adorable, good luck in your new place...am sure you will do great!

maklang said...

Dek...

I am confuswd....berenti pulak ke? Date 26th September belum tiba lagi???

Idham said...

good luck, best wishes...and smile mcm selalu2 tu jugak at the new place yea...

wow..banyaknya farewell party2...depa sayang la tu kat Mas...

*smile*

Idham

gravtkills said...

whose monkeys are those?

Nour said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

Banyak nya farewell parties but 28th sept another 2 wks to go!!!
All the best in your new job :)

ayong said...

good luck in your next job. *bear hug*

Tynna said...

I'm not surprised ppl love you...u're the 'sugar pie honey bun' babe...
new job?.break a leg! hehhehehe..

HH said...

i can so relate to being single and being bullied to those who r married.

relaks

trueblue said...

Ok apa basuh toilet sendiri. Dari tak buat kerja langsung kan?

ays_as said...

all the best my dear!!!!

Cherry said...

basuh toilet is a great contribution, regardless of marital status. ayaaaa it is not the size of the contribution, it is the "keikhlasan" . come lah basuh toilet kat rumah I, sure I appreciate gilerrrr

booGie said...

*rujuk gambar.

Bukan monyet yang sama ke,
yang si Jolie dgr bersin ari tu?

ays_as said...

selamat menyambut Ramadhan!!...
Moga Ramadhan ini membawa barakah kepada kita semua..
selamat beribadat!