Thursday, August 16, 2007

21 things I want in a lover

21??? if I can get 5 out of 21 would be a blessing already...

Missy K.U dahling ............ Here goes....


1.Financial stability - those days when moi used to say, money is not important, is the heart that counts. I feel like spitting to myself now. So ok money is not everything but is part of everything....moi tak nak hipokrit ok!! Not that I want someone who has billions like Bill Gates tapi kalau setakat dah kawin mak nak beli baju dalam pun nak kena pikir seratuih kali...thank you so much laa...I rather remain single...at least he must be able to sustain himself..

2. Fairer than me - ok... bukan nyer racist or anything of that species..I wud prefer my otherhalf to be fairer than me disebabkan saya agak gelap. Saya amat mementingkan breed yang saya akan hasilkan hehhh..hehhhh....Infect I said to my mom once....I want someone that can give me gorgeousssss juniors!!!

3. Taller than moi - 6ft wud be purrfeeecctt... Just so I'll appear tiny next to him...Kurang kurang takde la nampak cam no 10...hehhh..hehhh..


4.Minimum requirement - Must be able to converse in English and several other language if possible. Dan cakap Melayu is essential too sbb sometimes I want to campur the language yg takder direct translation in English..get wht I mean?

Not that I have an excellent English....but if everytime I try to have a simple conversation and the reply is "u tak leh cakap melayu ker...I nie orang kampung la..tak reti cakap omputih" alaaaa..turn off sehh..

5. Preferbally mualaf before I meet him - Weird ehhh...In other word...non malay le kan...dlm hal nie aku terpaksa bersetuju dengan Missy dan chic...as Missy was saying..Do I need to elaborate further?? If there is a Malay chap tolong tolong laaaa....not the bloddy typical one okeeh??!!

6. Someone that can appreciate food - love to cook, love to eat, love to shop for food, love to explore international food and appreciate the fact that a woman need a fantastic kitchen and creative utensils whether or not she cooks...hehhh..hehhhh

7. Someone who love music and adore singing with me be it in the car, toilet ka, or wherever laaa....and kalau aku nak nyanyi nasyid pun dier mesti layan haku ok!!

8. Knows how to challenge me and handle my mood swings and my food cravings dan bermacam lagi masalah berpunca dari syndrom PMS...


9. Must love and wants to have kids...

10. Ader sense of humor tahap gabannyer...bukan lawak bodoh kritikal yer kakak..kakak..

11. Yang boleh membimbing aku bukan nak kritik 24jam...know how to tackle an issue and not yakkk...yakkk..yakkk...but no action!! Kalau asik nak kritik jer, mintak mahap la brudder...mak jalan dulu!!! Dan please no bragging sambil flicking fingers...total turn off!!


12. One that don't force me to call him "Abang" no matter what is our age difference!! Please kalau aku nak abang, aku dah ader 2 abang dan kuzen kuzen brudder yg aku panggil abang jugak..so please....no "Abang" for me...

13. One that can drive smoothly on land. Since I have good sense of direction and reads the map well, this will be a good combo. Tak payah nak kalut kalut, aku stress kalau dapat mamat yg dah la drive pun berterabur, sense of direction pun hancus!!!

14. He either must be a handy man or someone that knows how to upkeep the houskeeping of the house. Tolong ye...gone are the days where the man just sit at home and bacer suratkhabar satu hari and expect a cup of coffee every 3 hours..

15. Knows that I need my space and he needs to have his space too....sometimes nak breather la kan... teringat balik kisah lama...ohhh..tak larat la nak berkepit jerrr..

16. I'm not particular about fashion as long as it's sedap mata memandang. TETAPI!!! MEMAKAI SELUAR DIMANA BAHAGIAN ATAS ADALAH DIATAS PUSAT TIDAK DIBENARKAN SAMA SEKALI DAN PEMAKAIAN KASUT TANPA STOKIN DILARANG SAMA SEKALI!! JUGA MEMAKAI SELUAR CARROT CUT TIDAK DIBENARKAN WALAUPUN PADA SATU MASA AKAN DATANG IA AKAN MENJADI KEGILAAN FASHION, LOVER SAYA TIDAK DIBENARKAN MEMAKAI SELUAR CARROT CUT INI DAN KASUT ADER BUCU BESI HARUS DIBUANG DALAM SUNGAI KELANG!!!
AND KEEPING ONE FINGER NAIL LONG IS GROSS!!!! NAK KOREK APER WEEIIHH???? CLEAN WELL KEPT NAILS IS MY BOO..(TAKYAH LA SAMPAI NAK GIE MANICURE PLAK)

17. Since aku adalah didalam kategori kaum hawa yang bukan A list, so whoever that man is, he must accept me as I am and that changes are possible but naturally and gradually and not an overnight thingy... and accept the fact that I'm a simple gal who wears jeans and tops everyday, tidur pakai t-shirt besar and kaftan and only dress on ocaasion when is required..kalau nak suh aku pakai dres and la perla lingerie tiap tiap hari..mintak mahap je la yerr...

18. He must accept my family as they are, not necessarily engaging every ounce of breath with them but acknowledging their existence is important to me.

19. Must be able to swim...errr..dun ask why...I feel safer if that "he" can swim.

20. He who will kiss me every single day of my wasted life, he who would not shy away from holding my hands after having 5 kids, he who will treat me like his queen even after our golden anniversary and he who will not make me turn against my parents unwillingly.

21. Lastly, one that can tame me. Not that I'm wild but sometimes I like to be the one who is being control than the one controlling. Mak penat dah la nak jadi boss...kat office dah cukup laa....


Folks...remind me to go through this entry again if ever get to the "I do" stage... We'll see how many of the above list materialised....

And let's see who shall I tag...hmmm.. Cosmic Gurl...married people also have wishes kan..kan.... Sistah Tynna, Fiona Ice and Itote @ OZ

21 comments:

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

yes...no 2 yang tak tahan tu ye..i ni dahla gene tak lawa i byk gile, of course la kawin ngan mat susley confirm anak aku lawa..

i terlupa no 8, chronik juga tu. maklumla i ni kawan2 gelar maha DQ...

ada lagi ok jantan pakai carrot cut, ayo rasa cam nak pengsan2 jekat situ and suruh anta spital..

afterall, these are juz our wishes kan..nak dpt 2 out of 21 tu pon kira bersyukur la kita

itot said...

hahahahah ..adeiii i kena tag??/ hahaha adeii banyaknye nak listkan sampai 21 things tuu...hahahaha (kang I copy-paste u punye aje boleh hehehehe.. nantilah I cuba buat..ngehngehngeh!

Anonymous said...

No 16 Is ReAlLY eNtErtAiNiNg....
GoOd LuCk ThEn...PhEwS!


LaRiKkkKkKk!

Cosmic_GurL said...

I tergelak part yang u tulis, "Dont force tou to call him "Abang"...hahaha..i sokong 100%. Geli-geleman nyer bila my husb usik suruh i panggil dia abang. Ingat ni drama swasta ke? kalau dia tu Jalaluddin Hassan lain la citer. Hahaha! Tak kuasa akak!

Have a good weekend babe!

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

Tudia! Sampai berCAPITAL LETTERS pasal fashion sense..... But then do agree, carrot cut is waaaaay out la.

Red Raven said...

Babe, u tak nak tambah satu ke? Must be a United fan....n kalau not pun, please don't kutuk United kalau kalah...but u can kalau his team kalah?

Kak Elle said...

NO 16 IS A MUST....hahaha
good luck UBA....apa2 pun kalau dah jodoh semua tu dah tak pakai wei...

Tynna said...

*qwark**qwark*qwark*!!
What else can I say that you have not said?
hehehhehehhe ! what you have stated is all true !
I'll do mine soon oke Babyface?
hehe!
hancus la........banyak jantan ader kuku panjang tau...eeeeeiii...geli Mak!

UglyButAdorable said...

~missy~

hahhhaaaa..kan..kan....haku kalau black cam will smith ok gak laaa...nanti anak aku kulit cam teh susu...comeeyy gak oooo...

aku memang tak leh accept seh carrot cut tu!!!

~itot~

hahahhaaa..takper take yur time sis... maner la tau ader mat mat oz yg ader kriteria tu!!

UglyButAdorable said...

~abs~

weiihh...asik larik jer...why la?? u pakai carrot cut ehh??

~CG~

Hhahahahaaaa...tak tahan la panggil abang....cam panggil my brother jerr..

UglyButAdorable said...

~WA~

hahahaa..cannot stress enuff la bro!!!

~Red Raven~

ehh..dude tu semestinyer..actually from no 1 to 21 at the end dier mesti ader tu - either u must be MAN U fan OR STOP PISSING ME WHEN MAN U LOST..
hahahhaaa..

UglyButAdorable said...

~kak elle~

ye la kan kak elle..jodoh tu ditgn tuhan..tapi kalau dpt 1 /2 as our wish wud be a blessing..ehhh...but carrot cut definitely not an option!!

~blackfeline sis~

sis...hancuss!!!! kuku panjang..gelikk..dah la kalu tak reti jaga...eeuuwwwww!!!

can't wait to read yurs..mesti interesting gilersss

merapuman said...

banyak nye wish. takkan nak layan sampai 21 orang.

can u still get all in one these days?

ha..ha..ha..

UglyButAdorable said...

~merapuman~

tu ler nyer..if i can get 2, kire dah abis grateful la..

all it's definitely a life bonus..... hahahahahaa

Freak and Geek said...

i like all the points u've mentioned. sangat spot on!!!

akula said...

Tak taunya nak komen benda-benda cam ni. Sorry ye UBA

UglyButAdorable said...

~fng~

hiihiihiii...spot on kan??

~akula~

dropping by here is good enuff for me bro..tks!!

Tynna said...

hehe..I've done mine...borrrrrring!

ME said...

giving n acceptance has to be par. its two way street... you have yours and i have mine too thats always the case we alway think what we want but sometime refuse to look what they want...browsing n its interesting so i read and comments...have a nice day then

UglyButAdorable said...

~blackfeline~

tks sis...:) where got boring..never boringfrm u la sis..

~lynna~

hi there..i agree sometimes we too want more without realising

tks for dropping by and u hv a nice day too...

Azer Mantessa said...

awat panjang sangat ... penat abang baca tau ... hahaha